Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Diploma recognition for Blue Card

Toggle
Diploma recognition for Blue Card
Answer
8/28/12 10:20 PM
Hi All,

I'm Software Engineer from Ukraine having Ukrainian Diploma in Computer Science. Please clarify whether the following true or false.

1. My profession (programming) is not regulated in Germany, so I don't need Diploma recognition (Abshluss anerkennen) to work in Germany.
2. But I have to pass Diploma recognition procedure in order to get Blue Card.
3. As long as I'm applying from Ukraine, I can choose any recognition body in Germany listed on www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de and apply there.
4. The recognition process may take several months. As I know there is 3 months restriction which will be effective since 01-DEC-2012, so in worst case my Diploma recognition will be ready somewhere in March 2013. Is it possible to speed up this process?

Many thankx for answering!

Kind regards, Voldemar.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Diploma recognition for Blue Card
Answer
8/20/12 11:07 AM as a reply to Voldemar.
Hi Voldemar,

I do not believe that you need to pass Diploma recognition if you have an employment contract from a German company and the contract contains the work permit/Blue Card requirements.

Maybe if you want to apply for the 6 month job search visa?

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Diploma recognition for Blue Card
Answer
8/29/12 1:13 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef,

Iam Vikram from India, i want to know if Job contract from german company compulasry for applying Blue card ?

If yes then what is the procedure for applying 6 months job search visa ?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Vikram
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7