Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa

Spouse Visa
Answer
7/21/12 11:16 PM
Hi,

I am getting married in September.It is time to start preparing to applying visa for my fiance. Before that I have to sort out a situation.
Since 2008 November, I am working in germany for a company A in Frankfurt (Visa Status BE/ expiring Dec 2013). Currently, I have better offer with company B in Bremen, which I will join from October 1st. Considering a better carrier in Bremen, I am planning to resign my job in Frankfurt.
So I have a change in location, change in job and Probation time with the new company.
Currently I live in an appartment of 55 Sqm in Frankfurt, and I havnt got an appartment in Bremen yet.

Given the situation. How will it affect the visa process if I apply for her in September?? Do I do the process from Frankfurt or from Bremen?? For sure my current employer will not give me a company letter or a work contract confirming my presence(by then I would have resigned). I dont want to bluff with the verification also. While company B will not get me a letter either confirming my unlimited contract without mentioning my probation time.

Any suggestions??
Will they accept an application with valid work contract starting from 1st October( 6 months probation time)?+ Salery slip of last 6 months+ Old contract till September 30+new appartment address in Bremen ( Which i should get it by then).???

If somebody could share their experience or knowledge of this kind could be of great help!!
Thanks.
PS: She has completed her A1 level.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3