Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Renewal Question - Please help clarify

Hi all,

My work permit will expire this coming August 1 and last July 16, I applied for a renewal. The lady from the rathaus told me that I will be given an eAT card and I need to pay when it arrived. But the thing is, the processing time will take 6 weeks.

Now my question is, would there be a problem if my new visa will not arrive after August 1? I am a bit worried about this.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Visa Renewal Question - Please help clarify
Antwort
19.07.12 15:07 als Antwort auf JustCallMe Sean.
I don't think you will have any kind of problem, You will probably get Aufenthaltserlaubnis because you applied before 1st August. Bluecard is also an eAT card, Bluecard EU is printed instead of Aufenthaltserlaubnis 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.07.12 15:37 als Antwort auf JustCallMe Sean.
You will have to wait until your new e-visa is issued. You can definitely work during this time, since its not your problem anymore and you have already applied for it on time. The only problem I see is that you cannot leave the country (in case there is an emergency!). I was also in a similar situation and was working without a visa for almost a month.
rgds
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.07.12 13:11 als Antwort auf JustCallMe Sean.
thank you so much guys for the info.

cheers!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.07.12 09:46 als Antwort auf JustCallMe Sean.
update:

hi all,
to be on the safer side, i was told to apply for "fiktionsbescheinigung". it only costs me 20euro and 15mins processing. they gave me a (sort of) extension document valid for 3mos. this is enough until my new visa arrives.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott