Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

passport for a new born

Toggle
passport for a new born
Answer
7/16/12 1:48 PM
Although the topic has been answered quite a few times in past but would like to know if someone having recent experience(last few years) of getting passport for new born at Indian Embassy. Procedures and requirements get changed quite often especially at Munich. Would be also helpful if any documental  formalities that need to be done before can be summarised. I am  on a limited resident permit and my wife on dependent visa. Need to travel after aprox 2-3  months of child birth.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: passport for a new born
Answer
7/17/12 6:57 PM as a reply to deepak.
I am also looking for the same information.

in the embassy website, they are asking for a certificate from german authorities saying, child is not given any german passport. Which office in germany provides this certificate.  I enquired in bürgeramt and they are not aware of it. I could not reach indian embassy berlin over phone and sent them email but no reply so far.

Anyone aware of this certificate. Please guide us.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/12 5:31 PM as a reply to deepak.
Here you can find the information 5. Passport to a new born child

http://www.indianembassy.de/passport_service.php

a
nd for Consulate in Munich

http://www.cgimunich.com/ 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/12 6:20 PM as a reply to Prakash.
update:

Believe it or not, today one lady called from indian embassy (infact she called second time as i did not attend first time) as i sent mail from my office id with usual signature. She told that i need to give a signed letter saying my child dont have german passport and it is enough to apply. 

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/19/12 9:10 AM as a reply to Prakash.
@ peek: Is it required to take kid to consulate or any of the parents can apply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/19/12 7:14 PM as a reply to deepak.
No, its not required to take the kid to the consulate. Only one of the parents has to be there in person and apply. i did it this monday in munich for my newborn.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott