Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help Needed

Toggle
Help Needed
Answer
7/13/12 8:47 PM
Hi to all freinds, I am new here and I am glad to be here. I am trying to find a good job in Germany, and apply for blue card. I am from Iran. I have more than 15 years experience in one EPC contracting group companies. I got master degree in civil engineering on 1998 from Sharif University of Technology in Tehran. I worked as technical engineer, technical dep. manager, EPC industrial projects manager, international projects manager, business development manager and finally for the past 4 years as Managing Director of one of the companies in group. I am looking for a job in Germany to improve my career and life style. I need your help and advise to know how should I present my experiences in my CV to be functional in Germany. Thank you all in advance for your support and help.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help Needed
Answer
7/15/12 11:18 AM as a reply to ali asghar adeli sarcheshmeh.
Hey, your career choronology sounds really good, although I do not know what epc is.you can search for jobs on websites like monster.de, jobscout24.de and many more. But I think these sites are only in German. You might need prior knoweldge of German language before applying to most of the posts, but there are companies which demands knoweldge of English only, though am sure not many.

career wise its a goof place to live and also as far as family is concern Germany offers meny benefits, but life style I doubt. Asian countries especially arabians offer more advantage. Money is more powerful and one can afford much more with same (relative) money. A maid, someone to take care of your kids and you do not have to do everything of your own. in short, you buy more free time for you with money in Asia and thats not possible here.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Help Needed
Answer
7/15/12 1:49 PM as a reply to Tony Gill.
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your response. I am looking for a job in Germany as well. 

Do you know websites for seaching job in English? I know that companies which demands knowledge of English not many, but anyway if you have any information about it, can you let me know ?

Thanks in advance!

Nika
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3