Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Unpaid leave and job contract continuation after 3-5 months

Toggle
Dear Forum,
I am in a strange situation. Any help from members who have similar experience or adivce and any guidance from Lawyers is appreciated.

I have recently started my job (some 3 months ago) here in Germany and due to some personal urgency, I have to go back to my home country for couple(3-5m) of months.
I spoke to the employer and agreed that I take an unpaid leave for these 3-5months. That means, i won't get any pay statement here in Germany.
I will keep my anmeldung intact and have visa to come back.

Any answers to my below concerns would be a great help..
1. I will be eligible for a Niederlassungserlaubnis by end of this year. Would this pay & SV break influence my Niederlassungserlaubnis eligibility?
2. I am planning to get married end of this year and want to apply Visa for my spouse. Will this discontinuity in pay statements affect the visa application process for my spouse? I will move into a bigger house after i come back. Any help on this visa needs would be helpful.

Thanks a ton.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Unpaid leave and job contract continuation after 3-5 months
Answer
7/2/12 9:33 AM as a reply to Venkat Kongari.
Hi,

Answer to 1: For NE you got to show your Renteversicherungverlauf and student time is simply divided by 2. As far as I can recall in Bayern you got to have spent 5 years in Germany, so other that the duration you were student, you have to have paid Rente and in my opinion in your case the time you did not paid Rente will simply be deducted. But in my opinion you need not worry..NE now or NE after 5 months, does not make much difference and anyhow it will not have any influence on your spouse's visa process.
Answer to 2: I suppose that you worked at least for 2 years in Germany. Discountinuity shall not have any affect on your family reunion visa application.

Regards
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3