Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Looking for job in germany

Toggle
Looking for job in germany
Answer
6/24/12 9:03 PM
Dear All,

I have more than 7 years of experience in IT industry with development experience in C #, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER, JAVA SCRIPT, Oracle with SQL Developer, VB.Net includes System Integration, Development, Maintenance, Support and Conversion. Currently i am working in germany and I have work permit till next year may. I looking for job in germany. Could you any one can help me?. thanks in advance.

With regards,
sasisekar
Mobile: +49 17674106372
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Looking for job in germany
Answer
6/25/12 9:02 AM as a reply to Nagarajan Sasisekar.
Hi Sasi,

This is Gopi, living in Berlin and I am also looking for some Job oppurtunities for my wife (Mainframe Technology), I would like to ask you, Is it difficult to find a job in Germany, since I see that you have 7 years of exp in hot cake technologies did you refer stepstones.de

kindly share me your thought about the job market in germany, this may help me as well as others.

Thanks
Gopi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/12 10:02 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
You can try to find a suitable job posting on web sites like:
jobscout24.de
monster.de
stepstones.de

I find bonding.de also helpful in the sense that you can sort/search by the name of company. Most of the jobs posted are for absolventen but at least you can get to know about companies that are looking for engineers/IT-Prof. and then go directly to teir websites and search for jobs there.

http://bonding.de/job-open.nsf/nachFirmenname?OpenView&Count=5000

Ciao
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/12 3:40 PM as a reply to Tony Gill.
Dear Tony and Gopi,

Thanks for your reply. i will try to find jobs in http://bonding.de/job-open.nsf/nachFirmenname?OpenView&Count=5000 site. I aready searching jobs in stepstones.de

With regards,
sasisekar
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3