Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Help the Flood victims

Respuesta
25/08/10 15:38 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
hello dears,

we Pakistanis also don't believe much what our political jugglers say but when we post some link or information, we need to check it's authenticity.

This link below is not from a Pakistan governments site but from UN. It gives the current and latest picture.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=35701&Cr=pakistan&Cr1=
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/10 18:04 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Do the people in need actually get the help that they need or is your disaster money going to make someone rich ? people in Pakistan think it is ok to have 15 children that they can not afford.People are going to have to take responsibility for their own actions.Pakistan cannot cry for help, when they have no trouble building a multi billion dollar missile which is Pointed at my home.
About UN its a joke as of today it a money making organization for some countries.
Please note every charity or money making organization collect money by showing pictures of poor and dying kids.I saw the video of the flood in Pakistan and its very good advertising video inspiration from James Cameron.Its all a hype and believe this flood is not so serious.There is even worse flood in many parts of India and even in some parts of Germany so help them.
Also its Ramadan time so the flood victims in Pakistan only need 1 time food and their government have enough money to feed them so don't worry all kids will survive.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/10 19:41 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
I can only see hate from your message. If you dont want to help then dont worry, keep your money with you, buy a bear, sit relax and enjoy the show, keep smiling. But we will still help you if you fell into a similar situation because we dont see the world with your eye.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/10 21:09 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
@imranahmedkhan

My heart goes out to all the people in Pakistan. My heart aches for the children especially. My thoughts and prayers will always be with them. God Bless us all. The Spiegel newspaper of Germany also reported that 1/5th of Pakistan is practically under water.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,713180,00.html
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/08/10 23:40 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Hi,

My heart goes with any child suffering in this world, I hope all the help will reach the children in Pakistan.
I have read some of the comments made by the fellow Indians, Its the commonsence and forsee the futute which is lacking in my opinion, spread commonsense and Patriotism, you dont have to hate others.

I love my India

MATRIX
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
31/08/10 22:36 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
This is the attitude of Pakistan and we Indians are all Gandhi's
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/08/31/pakistan.india.flood.aid/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=1RlVs_qAXZ0&wom=false
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/10 0:21 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Dear Raj

Where are Ghandis when point comes for Kashmir
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/08/kashmirs_cry_for_freedom.html

Read and think what international media is saying now. Now even 14 years old boys are also got trained by Pakistan ???

As u served armed forces, you will never realise the problems of common man. Man, we do not need your help, but please live in peace and let the other live.

If you got a chance for Ghandisim, please give rights to the people inside India, atleast help them. Hope that will not hurt you.

Regards,
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/10 1:40 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Dear Zeeshan

People of Kashmir wants to be join Pakistan which itself is a failed terrorist state and begging now for help from other nations or need Independence and be a small poor nation as Bangladesh or be part of fast growing economy like India?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/10 13:55 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Raj , u r so funny.
Read here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/7973499/Boy-11-shot-dead-in-Kashmir.html

Let give them freedom. Neither Pakistan nor India...still better then killing them. You r so good in changing the topics. Where is Gahandisim now. I hope if Ghandi or Jinnah would be alive by now.... we would have been brothers states till now. If u look back history, we never broke relations with India but the otherway around. I think you are lacking too much to understand the politics.

Take care and have fun.
Zeeshan.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/10 15:32 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Sorry for the poor kid who knows nothing about freedom but instead of playing with other kids their parents send him to throw stones against security personals and then gets killed.Its sad these Muslims care more for Money/Religion than their own kids.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/10 16:11 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
Raj2001 is right.

null..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/10 17:58 en respuesta a Muhammad Bilal.
@deathinc,

Why u edited ur post now. We are happy to see the real face of urs emoticon

Now you should realised that why we were in need of Pakistan. You got a problem with Pakistan, Kashmir, Palestine , Muslims, China, Bangladesh, Nepal ....

Man come'on. let start a new world. Haterous will bring you nothing. I think, you guys are justified not helping others, as you are in need of help yourslef. Man atleast help yourself and please atleast keep our coming genrations away from these stupid mentality.

Last post on this thread.

Zeeshan
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3