Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Citizenship Germany

Antwort
01.02.09 17:28 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Hello All,

Just wanted to inform you that I finally got my German Citizenship. Thank you all for your cooments.

cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.02.09 14:30 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Hello All,
I will be completing 7 years in Germany on 30th June 2009.
I will be taking Certificate Deutsch test in March 2009 followed by the orientation course. So hopefully I will get the Integration certificate from BAMF by May or June 2009 and I plan to apply for citizenship in June 2009.

Questions:
1. Has anybody applied for German Citizenship from Berlin after they introduced this einbuergerungs test? If Yes, please share your experiences.
2. Can one take this citizenship test now and then apply for the citizenship in June?

I shall look forward for your responses.
Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.02.09 16:44 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
1. Has anybody applied for German Citizenship from Berlin after they introduced this einbuergerungs test? If Yes, please share your experiences.
*** Yes, I applied to German Citizenship (in Berlin) and in parallel I made the test and provided the respective result to the Einbürgerungsamt.

2. Can one take this citizenship test now and then apply for the citizenship in June?
*** I think you would need to apply first for citizenship and afterwards the "Einbürgerungsamt" will trigger the citizenship test to the VHS (maximum one week after the application is accepted by the Einbürgerungsamt).Then you will have to contact the VHS to book a valid date to pass the test. It took in my case 1 and 1/2 month to have the test result.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.02.09 17:08 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Hi,
You can take einburgeruntest before einburgerungantrag. I did so. I cleared ZD & then applied for ET. After I got confirmation of both test from BAMF, I made Einburgerungantrag.

I did ZD & ET from VHS münchen.

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.02.09 18:21 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
@ endy01 and Dilbir,
Thanks for your responses.

1. Has anybody from Berlin taken the Citizenship test before applying for the citizenship? If Yes, please share your experiences.

2. What happens if a person looses his/her job during the time he/she makes an application for the citizenship? Can he/she still eligible to apply? Any links in this regard would be of great help.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.02.09 22:25 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
@endy01 and Dilbir

I also applied for citizenship in November at the Pankow office in Berlin.

When did you guys apply and have you heard anything from the citizenship office yet?

Cheers,
xarg
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.02.09 10:54 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
@sunilsm

1. I plan to do the test on Thursday but haven't applied yet, I think will apply when I get the results in 2 weeks, in fact, they don't really care if you applied already or not, as long as they get their 25 euros.

2. nothing.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.02.09 00:31 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Hello dilbir,
Did you apply for Citizenship with 7 years rule criteria?
If yes, then from your mail I see that you only had DZ and ET. You would also need Integration certificate right, which you would have got if you show your ZD and your orientation certificate?
Please clarify.

Best Regards
Sunil
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.02.09 00:48 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Hello Nobody,
Thanks for your response.
In your response to question 2, you stated as Nothing. Do you mean I will be eligible to apply for the citizenship while already unemployed?

Please confirm and any links with further will highly be appreciated.

Best Regards
Sunil
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.02.09 13:40 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
@sunilsm

will copy-paste the requirements for people who are unemployed if I get time this evening from home.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.02.09 14:11 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Are there anybody applied for Citizenship in Bayern, especially in Munich?

My Question is Whether the student period is considered for Citizenship or not? in München.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.02.09 14:41 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Does this 7 year rule count 5 years (2001-2006)+ 2 yrs(2007-2009) ( been out of Germany 2006-2007)? Do they count my previous stay?

Deepak
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.02.09 15:00 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Answer is a big No. You unfortunately lost your previous five years and have to wait another 5 years to be eligible.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.02.09 00:47 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
@Nobody,
Just a short friendly remainder in case if you forgot to send me the info that you wanted to send from home.

Thanks
Sunil
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Re: Citizenship Germany
Antwort
12.02.13 15:20 als Antwort auf sumir mullick.
Does any one know how long should be a Job contract valid to apply for German Citzenship ? I have a job contract till 31.03.2014 and i will be eligible for German Citzenship Aug 2013 (7 year). May i apply for it or the contract should be unlimited ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott