Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Re: WARNING: Non-EU Citizens Coming Germany to Work.

Answer
8/31/09 5:29 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@ritrits

Whats your problem and what exactly you want.Simple you worked here for past 2years with the dream of claiming ALG sitting at home after your contract finishes but you did not know that only you can get ALG after you work more than 2years so now you are frustrated.
I did not say you get ALG when you have a job,i said you better find a job and work for more than 2years whatever is the rule and then sit home and claim.
You are the kind of guy who pay medical Insurance and only to claim the money will make yourself sick emoticon
Why don't you spend your time looking for a job or packing your things instead of wasting your time here and please don't post such kind of stupid warning messages to take out your frustration.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 5:33 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@raj2001

Seems like you too a fool.
When you don't know the rules better keep your mouth shut.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 5:53 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@ritrits

Please explain the rule what you talking about.

yes we are all fools here even your employer was also a fool who hired you the German system is also fool so better don't waste time and pack up your things and get away from this fools paradise before you also become a fool emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 6:10 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@raj

Better get back to your old sarcastic self. Eitherway people start bashing you whatever you write....

Couldn't agree more.

I am amazed at both quality and quantity of garbage India produces and exports to europe in hope of earning some foreign revenue. Instead of displaying any sense of loyalty or gratitude these slumdogs start biting their own masters and denounce their entire country. Despite knowing that by doing so they are creating troubles for their fellow countrymen, who are not at all part of this hatred campaign.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 7:45 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@Akshay

Well slumdogs are better than PIGs. Because a pig can eat even the shit of slumdogs.
You have no identity of your it seems. Since you kept an Asian name.
May be you are a victim of some war and seeking asylum in this country ans that the reason you feel so fortunate that your own country disowned you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:11 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@ritrits

ha ha ha :-) BRAVO...dude, well said, if they have any dignity left....they will never come to this forum again.....

i guess its better to invite like minded people and start a new forum of our own, where we have have more freedom and can raise voice for our rights!! RIGHTS OF AUSSLÄNDER IN GENERAL!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:15 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
Hating abusing eachother wont generate anything positive .lets make love :-) ..help me in my thread.

and u will never say that "I am lucky to find You" ...because u can generate this luck of ur own again and again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:25 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
if you have really time , then please answer in other thread (still open quesions)

-again respect each other, this is not practicing of freedom of speech.
-Dont judge other wrong, becuase you dont know them
-answer only if you can give them +ve reply
I hope you people unerstand and will spend your costly time to solve others issue in this forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:29 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@deathinc

which thread you are referring to?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:31 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@Raj2009

>>ha ha ha BRAVO...dude, well said, if they have any dignity left....they will never come to this forum again.....

I know you had a beef with Akshay, but you told sorry and the topic has ended. But i dont think your last message was worthy of u. There is some ethics in this forum (Akshay excused ;-) ) but Mr Topic starter went too far calling people fools and idiots.

>>i guess its better to invite like minded people and start a new forum of our own, where we have have more freedom and can raise voice for our rights!! RIGHTS OF AUSSLÄNDER IN GENERAL!

Please do. This forum has been existing for years without any problem. But if you are trying to start some Freedom Fighter thing please take it else where. According to Detlef this site is being monitored and such heroic things will surely bring problems.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:34 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@raj

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........u r already on my ignore list :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:38 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@Raj2009

Thnks. feel the same here
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:39 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@Raj2009
http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/help_needed/need_good_english_german_speaker

I urgently need translator to help me translating some hypnotic patterns.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:40 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@ritrits

Are you some Highly Qualified doing PhD research on slum dogs and pigs and their food habits.
Your words shows how much highly qualified and cultured you are.It would be better to use nice words in this forum and we are all happy people like you don't stay in Germany longer and pollute here.
Best wishes for your packup.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/09 8:48 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@raj2001
Hahahhahaha keep praying for that. amen
And you recognised well..thats y i called u fool.lol
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/09 12:17 AM as a reply to Bulla K.
@ritrits
You are a quite annoying fella.. you know that huh ?

So do you think the citizens of 3rd world would just give up the opportunity of working in Germany just because their unemployment benefit cuts from their salaries will not be reimbursed ?
What a sensation.. I guess all foreigners in Germany start to pack to leave Germany after hearing this important news of yours..

Fact is that Germany offers quite good conditions for 3rd World citizens even with the disadvantage you mention here.. keep also in mind that several ABHs give some extra time for ALG and job search in case you become unemployed in your first 2 years of employment in Germany.. so your statement here is not true for all ABHs.. I even remember several cases reported in Trust7..

If other typical immigration countries like Australia, USA, UK and New Zealand offer better conditions for someone with a limited residence permit after he becomes unemployed in his first 2 years of employment in that country then a criticism as mentioned by you would make sense.. otherwise you are talking just non-sense here..

This is Germany.. and this is the way it works.. take it or leave it..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/09 12:36 AM as a reply to Bulla K.
ritrits,

You are very fussy.
Could not understand your motives at all.

You raised a point, it was well answered and clarified by many. That's it.

This is a forum to get help & help each other.

So stop sledging and most importantly dont fight using this forum.

Truster
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/09 8:41 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@truster

First of all its a forum so don't u make fuss about whatever I wrote, if you can't digest it you can just keep ur mouth shut.

Its a forum that why, many people will have the query before they leave their home country and take the decision to come abroad to work, because there are many in this forum who were working in their home country and left that job and came here. But, while deciding they did not get the information which I wrote in this discussion.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/09 8:52 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@lacrima

I think you did not understand the whole motive of the discussion. How many of the people who came were aware about the points I wrote before they came to germany?
Infact most of them even after studying here and taking up employment are still not aware about the points I mentioned. So when they decided to take up job here they did not know about these conditions.

I think no were in the post there is a comparision of what other countries are offering so better stick to the country talked in the discussion rather than trying to compare a negative with other negative. Because may be for you coming abroad was a status.
But most of them work here because of the good work that one can do and to get quality experience.

Better next time if you don't understand the motive of the discussion you too better don't contribute ur useless comments just for the sake of posting here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/09 9:54 PM as a reply to Bulla K.
@ritrits

Nobody has forbidden you to initiate this topic in this forum. It might be informative for some people. But that doesn't mean that you will keep abusing each and every member in this forum, just because they have an opposite view.

If you think that everybody is gonna keep their mouth shut while you keep singing to your tune, then you are pathetically mistaken my friend.

Learn to control yourself.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18