Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Re: Transfer of money €800,000 from India to Germany

Answer
8/25/09 2:07 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
Ha ha im poking my nose again...Raj2009

Noone ask u to come here u choose self and so dont cry germans are this or that.U dont like u can pack ur luggage
and go back ...but u know what u never do this because for u Indians money is bigger than anything.majourity of
u people earn 50-80k but till act like greedy people and looking the ways to cheat the system to save taxes.

>>wake up dude!! we can change our passports, but we can never be Germans, but just a third grade auusländer>>
my answer -->but u can be better than germans and they will follow u:-)

damn this guy is full of shit here with so much negativity...I wonder how people can live like this?
If the country is Saudi Arab and u r not muslim they i can be agree with this but then i wont opt to live in that country.
Come on man life is so schön enjoy ur life with these beautiful germans (specially girls ) give respect get respect.be positive and get positive.

REMEMBER ONE THING U PEOPLE SEE WHITES AS HIGHER VALUED PEOPLE AND THATS MAKES UR VALUE AUTOMATICALLY LOW AND THEN THE NEGATIVITY COMES IN UR MIND AUTOMATICALLY.

dont belive me ? go to ur roots ....In India u wont respect people who speeks their mother tongue rather than respect people who speeks english.
I can give thousand examples here that u need to first correct before u blame others ...but i dont have time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/09 7:48 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
//So the bottom line is, we have to fight for our share here//

@raj2009,

are you here for some freedom fighting? or to creat troubles for rest of us. Try to make friends not enemies. We dont want to see another Australia kind of bashing here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/09 10:15 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
Before shouting on Germans their life and culture watch this video that's Mera Bharat Mahaan

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2009/08/25/sidner.india.police.brutality.cnn
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 12:35 AM as a reply to raj kumar.
And read this too..

http://www.charityfocus.org/blog/view.php?id=2122

Something is possible if one has willingness to do so. And if possible, support him.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 1:59 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
One wonders what the hell is gone wrong with some of the Indians in this forum.

It is quite disappointing to see the total lack of respect and charity they show towards their fellow men. Considering the foul language used, one can even feel the pure and unmitigated hatred that emanates from these gentlemen. They mercilessly go after each other over absolutely trivial issues.

Is this not just a variation on the selfsame selfishness that is generally characteristic of western society. Could it be that these gentlemen have imbibed the bad influences of western life during their stay?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 3:49 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
@caligula
I don't get your english, but you seem to make a point. ;-)
No, we Indians are all OK. All loving and familiy oriented and stuff.
A small problem is; we have been bourn (correct the PP please) with a manufacturing defect and then fabricated to "survive" in this harsh world!
At times we tend to hate ourselves; but to no avail.
Even though we practice such things as freedom of speech and pursuit of happiness at our own convenience, we are all controlled by our
own limitations set forth by caste-class and social status that our parents had when they brought us up with the values "they" though were correct.
'nough said!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 4:35 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
@to all who contribute their thought to this thread:

I wonder if you people have too much time to write such non sense discussion. I check every day this forum but read thethread only if it has useful information.
But general speaking and my experience, whenever indians jumps into discussion in any where, things become nasty. I am afraid if you people will continue like this, the interest of this forum will be decreased by the reader.
I can only recommend you, please use other Forum where a lot of indians are using slang words, fighting etc...
This Forum helps us a lot, dont forget that. But when you spend your time discussing this thing will loose its value.This is only my view, Moderator can have different view.
In short: Please try to accept that you can make things better in this world without showing your nationality.
When I came to Germany in 2001, the first day of my class, the course cordinator asked us for introduction.
Every body did introduction in cluding me very normal except 4 indians.
They start to describe india and like always in NASA there are 60 % indian and blaallala.
At the end co-ordinator had to interference and stopped them.
But please leave this attitude and go forward. This will not help to win. There is no war.
I hope you understand. It cast me a lot of time to write this-, Please dont continue discussion after my reply or use sland languge against me.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 4:52 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
@sallu,

here you are! waiting for someone to criticise indians. Please mind your comments and understand that we are practicing freedom of speech and not kil*ing and planting b*mbs as seen in our neighbouring states. Yes, I agree some of the members used slang language.

So, understnad that you have lot of homework before you critcize others.

Good Luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 5:11 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
@sbir
No comment, that's exactly I means.
Now you will start fighting on neighbouring countries, thinking that I am from neighbouring countries. Just open your mind, and learn freedom of speech.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 5:25 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
A simple bloody question asked, how a chap can get his millions here for investments, but some bunch of losers loose the track and start playing foul as they 've got nothing constructive to do.

If some cant control on their emotions (or complexes) why does everybody need to take a dive in and fry out the whole thing up?

Cut the crap guys and use the forum in an articulate and respectful manner.

VAH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/09 5:43 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
hi friends,

I watched this discussion all the time and at some points I thought of deleting the whole topic, but I did not because it started with a real question and among many, many replies there are some useful, regarding the question.

I do not comment the rest, but I ask you to stop it here at this point.

It is enough, ok?

All the best to all of you :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/09 9:03 AM as a reply to raj kumar.
Have not we heard enough of Mr Madoff and his ponzi scheme.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/09 5:13 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
I think the original question was left unanswered.

I think selling a NRI your prpoerty and getting paid in an offshore account is the best option.

Other wise you have to pay two time taxes.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/11 2:57 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
Hi raj2001,

Were you able to transfer the money from India to Germany?? if so please share your experiences. Now i am in the same boat as you were.

Thanks
Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/11 1:03 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
Are you sure you wanna do that? that money will be eaten by german's taxes and bureoucracy.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/1/11 2:42 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
Hi mrkermit,

I am fine in paying the taxes to German govt, instead of paying money to land grabbers in India.

Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/1/11 2:49 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
Hi,

You dont have to pay taxes in both the country.
India and Germany runs double tax treaty which
ensure that you pay tax only in one of the country.

So if you transfer tax paid money from India to Germany, they cannot tax it further, but important is that
you declare it as a income and pay tax in india.

This is not a legal advise, please take a suggestion from tax advisor.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/1/11 6:52 PM as a reply to raj kumar.
lol interesting answer. yes you are right it might be better to give the taxes to the germans instead of giving them to corrupt officials in some of our native countries. what I was pointing out tho was that the taxes might be far higher in germany (not 100%) but maybe you can check on that.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott