Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: got NE today !

Toggle
got NE today !
Answer
12/10/07 4:52 PM
Hello Trust7 members,
I am happy to inform that i got NE today. Thanks to everyone in trust7 family. I was in ABH last thursday to extend my visa and by the way i asked the NE possibility for me. The lady in ABH called Arbeitsamt to check something and she didnt get answers from them. Then she said and asked me to come to ABH today. Unluckly she was not there and she had given all my documents to her neighbour. she is also so nice and friendly. She did call Arbeitsamt and discussed something which i dont know exactly what was it. Then she asked me to submit some documents(work contract which i have limited one, house contract, Lohnabrechnung) and 85 euro. She has checked my whole file everything and then she said everything ok and am able to get NE. Altogether i got NE in less than a week. Everything done by today itself. I hope now a days people are too fast in ABH, isnt ?.
my status,
1. 3 yrs as student
2. 3 yrs as normal employee
3. NRW region
4. with limited work contract
I hope this make help someone in trust7 family. If someone need more then i will too.

Thanks again !,
regards,
kodam2
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/07 7:37 PM as a reply to Viswanathan Venkatachalam.
Congratulations!

Is it only NE or is it NE Daueraufenthalt-EG?

If it is only NE, I highly recommend to go there and collect NE Daueraufenthalt-EG.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/11/07 11:45 AM as a reply to Viswanathan Venkatachalam.
Thanks pwehrli !, It is normal NE. Do i need to submit more documents for Daueraufenthalt-EG ?, If so what are they ?. Thanks,
regars,
Kodam2
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/11/07 3:41 PM as a reply to Viswanathan Venkatachalam.
http://www.buelten.de/daueraufenthalt-EU.pdf

or

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9a
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7