Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Legal Action Against German Embassy in India

Antwort
27.07.10 12:40 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
@supersid
Great!. I am also with you. Please setup the email address, so that we could start collecting the issues.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.07.10 13:08 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
Hi Supersid,

I am happy, that there is somebody who wants to take care of this! Especially somebody like you with very good connections.

Maybe you have not seen this topic:

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/integration/fair_play_for_foreign_experts

Here we have a special mail address already, and you can use this if you want.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
31.07.10 00:04 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
Supersid is back emoticon

Dear Detlef and all others who would like to support the petition asking for following things:

1. Better/easier visa conditions for visiting family members of qualified professionals
2. Reduction of salary level for issuance of permanent residence permit for qualified professionals
3. Marketing campaigne about getting qualified people to work in Germany
4. Point based immigration system to avoid misuse and promote need based immigration
5. More transparence on the social security rules once professionals go back to their country

These are just some of the points. I am sure you guys have faced other issues as well.

Any other ideas which you think are worth highlighting, please write a short mail with Problem + proposed Solution at gdizmunich@gmail.com

Supersid
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.08.10 12:26 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
So as expected the whole Aktionismus died.....

No one wrote to me so far.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.08.10 11:47 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
I got the following reply of my complained letter/query regarding my sister's visiting visa rejection and asked them how to procced and what extra document needed etc

"Upon receipt of your above mentioned e-mail I have revised the applicant's file.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to issue a visa, because the visa requirements are not being fulfilled at this time. With reference to the German Data Protection Law I am, however, unable to give you any further details regarding the reasons for the visa reject."
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.08.10 20:31 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
@ supersid

Well, during the years I made this experience very often. Unfortunately!

Nevertheless, when the 'Sommerloch' is over, I will try again to arouse some interest by journalists I know. I got almost 20 supporting emails and I feel responsible for the engineers who are working for my company, netWalk IS Ltd.

And I hate bureaucracy and stupidness!

I wish all of you a nice weekend
und viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.08.10 23:30 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
Hi Detlef,

Great to hear that you had already got 20 replies. Well you could forward them to me at gdizmunich@gmail.com and I could go through them to consolidate the problems and then send you back for a recheck.

Regards
Supersid
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.01.11 16:16 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
Hi,

I am working in Germany and facing lots of problem in getting long term visa for my parents who are very old and dependent on me. For this reason i visited Immigration office in Germany, so that i can convience them to provide long term visa for my dependent parents, unfortunetly they only allowed 3 months tourist visa. Its very difficuilt for all the indians working in Germany, we cannot leave our old parents alone in India. I request all of you to please help me to solve this problem.

Regards
Pooja
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.01.11 16:29 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
Hello Mr. Roundtheclock

I request you to please solve my problem regarding the visa for my old parents.

I am working in Germany and facing lots of problem in getting long term visa for my parents who are very old and dependent on me. For this reason i visited Immigration office in Germany, so that i can convience them to provide long term visa for my dependent parents, unfortunetly they only allowed 3 months tourist visa. Its very difficuilt for all the indians working in Germany, we cannot leave our old parents alone in India. I request all of you to please help me to solve this problem.

Regards
Pooja
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.06.11 23:19 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
Dear All,

was going thru the posts and wondered if there was any progress in the last months...I have a new story..since I was moving to germany for a few years and my mom is alone in india, we tried to apply for a long term visa, dependent...of course after 12 weeks, and some interviews, they rejected it...and then we applied now for a tourist visa..and guess what, they rejected that on the ground that there are insufficient reasons for return to India!!. Possibly the first application for the long term visa led to the second rejection as well...Now how do I get out of this?., so that we manage atleast a tourist visa.All help appreciated
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.06.11 13:31 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
@soorajith

If only you have researched on this subject before applying for a longterm visa, you wouldnt be in this situation. You shouldnt have applied for the visit visa so close after the rejection. That gives a doubt to the visa officer, that you are so desperate to bring your mother at any cost and she will stay in germany permanently after arriving.

Unfortunately there is nothing much you can do now. Since you cannot appeal the decision, just wait for a year and then apply for a visitors visa again. Maybe she will get it next time.

But take heart becos even if we have german citizenship we cannot bring our parents until it is an extreme hardship case.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.05.12 18:23 als Antwort auf Nishith Gupta.
@roundtheclock

Did you manage to get the visa for your mother.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Re: Legal Action Against German Embassy in India
Antwort
25.03.13 13:53 als Antwort auf Soorajith Radhakrishnan.
Hi,

It has been a long time since you posted this question, however, I am curious to know if your mother was able to get a long term visa...I am in a similar situation and it would be really helpful if you can guide me.

Thanks!

- Girija
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3