Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: Got it!

Answer
9/5/05 2:15 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats for those who already received NE !!!

Here is my experience.
My greencard is ending Jan 2006. Last friday(2-9-2005) I went to AB (in BW state) to
get the application form for NE and also a termin. The Beamter(the person who handle my case)
gave me a application form with title "Antrag auf Erteilung einer Aufenthalterlaubnis -
Aufenhaltsgesetz (AufenthG)" . There is no option to note unbefristete residence
permit. So today(5-9-2005) I went again to ask whether this is the right form, he told me
form is right, you just write down "unbefristete" in place of years.

do you see Something wrong with application???

I document I needed for NE
1.Application form
2.one photo
3.Mietvertrag
4.Wohnraumbescheinigung
5.einkommensnachweis( or Gehaltabrechung der letzen drei monate)
6. Arbeitbescheinigung.

Then I asked what is possible with my wife and child ?? Is there any separate
form for them?

He said to me , first I do it and also he said
there is no separate form for them

Please reply !!!
Cheers,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 3:04 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@manshi

the documents he asked for a ok.

About the form, there IS a form to request a NE, just send me a mail a daolwin at hotmail dot com and I will send it to you. It's a fillable PDF format that I have.

For wife and kids, they do also have a separate one, unless your wife is also applying for NE, in that case, the form has a place were you can add your wife's application. If not, each memeber of the family has to apply for one has they are all different cases to be handled (even if it's thru the same Beamter)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 8:40 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@NoBody
@DvD
Thanks.

@NoBody: I have just sent my email to your hotmail address. I would like to see that application form.
@DvD: I missed that movie that you were writing about in my mother tongue. Should I see it?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 10:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Today I have also submit my application for NE not in Auslenderamt but in Burgeramt.They told me I can get it for 2-3 weeks.
They only requestfrom me 3 Monate gehalt abrechnung und Arbeitbescheinigung.
That was all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 10:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@aleksa

of course. and Marshal also.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 7:25 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Folks,

had none of you who got a NE been asked to supply evidence for 60 Rentenversicherungsbeiträge? Strange...
In my case, the girl at the Ausländeramt (somewhere in Baden-Württemberg) said I'd need that, but I can order it from some place - my guess is BVAA (Bundesversicherungsanstalt für Angestellte) - has any of you done such a thing?

Thanks and congratulations (albeit a bit belated)
:-)
Flado
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 8:18 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Please, try this link:

http://www.lva.de/internet/lva/lva00port.nsf/ispfrmNavigationFrameset?ReadForm&ispNavEntryLevel=01.05.07&ispMainURL=/internet/lva/lva00port.nsf/ispvwLaunchDoc/Renteninfo?OpenDocument%26ispNavEntryLevel=01.05.07

P.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18