Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Purchasing House : Loan

Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Toggle
Purchasing House : Loan
Answer
3/22/22 11:50 AM
Hello,

So we are interested in purchasing a 1971 House. The house needs renovation.  We have got an approx. estimation from our craftsman. A meeting with bank has already taken place and we are getting following offer from the bank.
House cost416000 EurNK44000Eur
Rennovation/Repair80000 EurModernisierung25000 Eur
The offer is agreed upon  House Cost + Rennovation/Repair = 495000 Eur and the rest ~ 69000 will be given by us. The Zinsen Rate which we have been offered is,
2,36% (Effectiv)15 Years(Zinsbindung)1724 Eur Monthly Rate
Tilgungssatz 1,90%
Laufzeit : 35 YearsSondertilgung 5% per annum
I would like to know if this is good offer?
The Bank agent was not in favour of KFW-Förderung as he said now the rates of which have as well increased (1,5%) and moreover it takes nearly 6-7 Months to get the approval for KFW from the authorities and only then can the repair-work begin. I am not sure if this will be a wise decision not to include KFW-Part here. Considering the fact that now the Zinsen have really taken a sharp uptrend in last 3 months.  emoticon
If you feel any other important factors I may consult with bank then please let me know. Your valuable suggestions are much required.Thanx.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Purchasing House : Loan
Answer
6/23/22 3:45 PM as a reply to Newbie7 ..
we can help you with the purchase. credit repair buffalo ny offers many options for you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:26 PM as a reply to Newbie7 ..
Interesting site i love it keep posting more   kitchen remodeling spokane
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:39 PM as a reply to Killer smile smile.
interesting site i love it keep posting more   kitchen remodeling spokane
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/31/22 3:53 PM as a reply to Killer smile smile.
surely, there must be other means to acquire loans without high interest Screen enclosures celebration
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott