Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Re: Important Matter

Toggle
Important Matter
Answer
12/2/05 11:06 AM
Hi,

I would like to invite each person on that forum who is not muslim, study our religion ISLAM.

ZULMI
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 12:21 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
Hi Zulmi,

this forum is NOT the place for getting new members for any religion!

For all others. I deleted his email address and it is no need to reply to this.

This is not against Islam, I would have done the same, if someone would ask you to become a Hindu or Christian.

By
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 12:38 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
This forum has been successful because of its nature to share and provide useful info to resolve GC's problems.

For those, who are interested and would like to know RELIGION from today age or tomorrow point-of-view(I mean Science), the following site, which is available in many languages.

www.harunyahya.com

So, try your luck, if you find it in your native language(also in Deutsch available):

I find it really interesting, and so wanted to share it with you.

Previously, for Indians(or English speaking), I liked to refer to an Indian "Dr. Zakir Naik" with the following site address:

www.irf.net

The interesting point from his Lectures/Discussions is that he proves the concept of Tauheed(One God) even from religious books of Hindus(Geeta or other), Christians(Bible) etc.

So, anyone looking for an inter-dialogue between religions would find it a perfect place to visit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 1:13 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
Mr. Detlef,

The links I referred to were not in response to this or any post.

But, perhaps, someone who gets annoyed by such post(or really wanted to know), might find it useful to get to the truth.

Schönes Wochenende,

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 2:25 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
Hi A.T,

thanks for this link. I will go through it. i also believe in one creator and also believe that we all are same. I feel so good about this forum. we all are like brothers and sisters here. helping each other.

One Question for Detlef:
How come you are so attentive on new messages whole day. You do lot of things then How do u keep track of all messages. I mean u were the first to answer it. I appreciate!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 2:40 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
@ viking

just luck ;-)

A nice weekend to all of you
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 2:47 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
Hi Detlef
I am also muslim but did not like this idea anyway.

if possible for you then delete this complete topic. I think every one will keep on posting and people will be in an irrelevant discussion which is not the soul of this forum.

kind regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 2:57 PM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
Hi Memory,

I just deleted one more sentence of the first message. Now it is not very special any more and we can keep the other messages, with the external links.

Again, a nice weekend to all of you :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/05 12:21 AM as a reply to Zulmi Alam.
Hi Detlef,

I am also a Muslim. I fully agree with you about keeping the neutrality of this forum. I would have also not mind, if you would have deleted the whole post. As I think this forum is not a religious forum. The people who want to dicuss religion can discuss it better on appropriate places on internet.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18