Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

help in Invitation letter

help in Invitation letter
Answer
7/24/21 10:32 AM
Dear All,
I am from Chennai/India and got a job offer in BW, Germany. But that firm have no idea about visa processing. I also don't know the procedure to come there, especially in this covid situation. Can someone here inform me the step/process? My family will stay in India and alone want to join this job (gross twosix00 Eur per month). Any tips to get visa without rejection? Which is better and easy, pre-approval or post-approval from Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung (ZAV)?
What forms are needed to submit?
What the company need to do?
I have did MSc and PhD in Germany and worked in Germany for 2.5 years as postdoctoral fellow (bluecard). For MSc and PhD the visa process is easy, just I need an invitation letter from professor. With invitation letter I submit for visa in India. After going Germany within 3 month we use to get bluecard or residence permit. Many thanks for your input.

Regards,
Raj.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3