Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Staying outside Germany longer than 6 months

Toggle
I am in a deep puzzle and require urgent help! 
I know in normal circumstances there is no exception. 

But I am a little puzzled regarding the following exception: §51 subsection (2) 

"The permanent settlement permit of a foreigner who has lawfully resided in the federal territory for at least 15 years, and the permanent settlement permit of his or her cohabiting spouse do not expire pursuant to subsection (1) nos. 6 and 7 if their subsistence is secure and there is no public interest in expelling the foreigner pursuant to section 54 (1) nos. 2 to 5 or (2) nos. 5 to 7. The permanent settlement permit of a foreigner cohabiting with a German spouse does not expire pursuant to subsection (1) nos. 6 and 7 if there is no public interest in expelling the foreigner pursuant to section 54 (1) nos. 2 to 5 or (2) nos. 5 to 7. On request, the foreigners authority at the place of the foreigner’s last habitual residence issues a certificate confirming the continued validity of the permanent settlement perm permit it."

I am a resident since 2004 and have niederlassungserlaubnes. 
I am a little scared if this exception is applicable for me. 

Otherwise will have to fly before 13.02 i.e. this Saturday. 

I will really appreciate any valuable feedback! 

Thank you! 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Staying outside Germany longer than 6 months
Answer
7/14/22 5:58 PM as a reply to Sabibar Rahman.
interesting post i love it keep posting morebathroom remodel fresno
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18