Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. Before you post, you have to register with a valid email address.

Meeting the World!

Make first step

Make first step
Answer
7/10/20 5:08 PM
Seven Reasons Why You're Just Not That Into Him[font="Microsoft YaHei"]如何開始約會約會[font="Microsoft YaHei"]你不想做的約會錯誤How To Start Dating Dating 101Dating Mistakes You Don’t Want To MakeTen Things I Know About RelationshipsAre You Starting Over? How To Date AgainSingle, Dating, And Looking For LoveHow To Get Your Ex Back The BreakupHow To Get Your Ex Back The ConversationHow Weight Affects Dating How Did Sallie Meet Harry?
You know, after knowing someone who’s there and reading various blogs of other soldiers, they do want the emotional bond – they don’t want to be forgotten. I trust that Rebecca is working on keeping that alive. Yet, some soldiers have to shut down emotionally to deal with the dire situations that they have to witness let alone, be involved with. So to them, to the men at least, the only thing that matters is sex and war. And hopefully as emotionless as possible. Emotions are simply to much to deal with and hurt too bad.I am certainly not saying that all soldiers do this but I do believe that it is common simply from a survival standpoint. And Jeff, don’t men see sex so much differently than women anyway? And wouldn’t keeping it “steamy” be enough to hold a man’s interest even if he couldn’t be with you emotionally?I’m no expert. Just my .02.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 38
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott