Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German dependent visa delay

German dependent visa delay
Answer
11/25/19 7:09 PM
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Hi,
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]I have applied  German depedendant visa [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]for my wife[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]by september 2018 and it was pending from then with out an answer , In the mean while I have changed my job and moved to a new city for which I have provided all the necessary documents in Landratsamt and now , when ever i call them for the status " They say that we are waiting for reply from General consulate chennai " and If i call to chennai consulate "They are saying that they are waiting for answer from foregin office in my city " This is going on for past three months like this . Is there a way that this can be sorted out or Escalated? legally may be possible ? please provide some insight on how to proceed further .This is making life miserable .
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Lastly can i ask them to cancel this visa process and apply with fresh application again? is this a viable option?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German dependent visa delay
Answer
12/24/19 4:05 AM as a reply to balaji Durai.
Plz check my post. It might help
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18