Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Husband got fired from job

Toggle
Husband got fired from job
Answer
9/1/19 12:19 PM
hello,

My husband is working in a company for past 1.5 years but suddenly he is been laid off by showing operational and personal reasons but none of the provided reasons are good enough. He is a blue card visa holder in Germany for more than 2 years . We don’t have legal insurance as of now . His notice period is only 1 month. He is only earning member in our family and we have a 2 years old kid as well. Is there any way we can counter the decision? If yes how can we counter the decision and what will be the approximate cost? Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards, 

Suchisubhra
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Husband got fired from job
Answer
9/3/19 2:48 PM as a reply to Suchisubhra Das.
Suchisubhra Das:
hello,

My husband is working in a company for past 1.5 years but suddenly he is been laid off by showing operational and personal reasons but none of the provided reasons are good enough. He is a blue card visa holder in Germany for more than 2 years . We don’t have legal insurance as of now . His notice period is only 1 month. He is only earning member in our family and we have a 2 years old kid as well. Is there any way we can counter the decision? If yes how can we counter the decision and what will be the approximate cost? Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards, 

Suchisubhra
Sorry to hear about your ordeal. No need to worry as your husband should be entitled to Jobless insurance i.e. he can get upto 67% of his Salary for upto 6 months and in that period all he has to do is to look for a new job. Here is the procedure;

1- He should immediately go with the Job termination letter to Arbeits Agentur in his city and register himself with them.
2- They will be needing some more information e.g. how much abfindung he will be getting and might help you with a reply to employer as well (in case they feel the reasoning was not according to the law).

Please check this link to calculate the net amount per month;
https://www.pub.arbeitsagentur.de/selbst.php?jahr=2019

Maximum 6700 € Brutto Salary per month is considered for ALG-I.

Good luck and keep us posted! 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18