Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Accomodation Query

Accomodation Query
Answer
8/1/19 9:46 AM
Hi Trust7 pals ,  I have taken admission in University of Erfurt and have to arrive at the campus before, that is 1st October , 2019, there after I will be alloted an accomodation ( post October 7th 2019). I am looking for accomodation for a week approximately ; to park my self somewhere before I get a final accomodation.
Any leads preferably less than 50Euros , near the university campus / WiIlly Brandt school of Public policy (erfurt) would be a great help

Hoping to hearing back
Thanks
Melanie
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Accomodation Query
Answer
3/15/21 6:51 AM as a reply to M.
Accomdation is one of major problem these days as it doesn't give a clear picture for both who gives the tenant and the one takes a rent. You can find that the both, the commercial, the rental and apartment all face the same issues when it comes to finding the right place. You can find the best place when it comes to real estate fromt he experienced dealers who have been the industry for long time, if you are looking for accomdation of shared office Hyderabad, Mumbai, or Bangalore, you can find the best office space proivders for accomdation there.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Accomodation Query
Answer
7/14/22 8:18 PM as a reply to M.
Awesome site i love it keep posting more   https://fencinggreenbay.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124