Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

My German National Work Visa Got Rejected due to Submitted Provisional Docs

Recently I have received heartbreaking news from German Consulate Bangalore stating that "The Bachelor degree submitted is not registered as recognised degree in Germany. The Master degree is only provisional. We need the final degree. Thus one of the requirements for a Blue Card EU was not meet and visa could not be granted".

I have recently completed my Master Degree and here in India firstly University Provide Official Transcript (Final Degree Grade Card) along with Provisional Pass certificate and thereafter exactly one year the convocation will take place and Final Degree Certificate will be handed over to students. So I have submitted the Provisional Certificate along with Official Transcript but The Visa Officer is not kept the Official Transcript and as a result, I got rejection. So please if anyone familiar with this situation kindly suggest to me.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott