Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Consulate Jurisdiction in India

Toggle
Consulate Jurisdiction in India
Answer
7/18/19 2:20 PM
Dear All,

I need some advice regarding the consulate that I should be applying to.

I am a Indian citizen (from Andhra) working in Pune for the past 8 years. My company deputed me to Germany for the past 1.5 years. I have come back to India in July as my assignment has ended.

I received an offer from another company when I was in Germany and want to apply for an entry visa from here (National Visa Type D)

Could you please advise me regarding the Consulate that I should be applying to given my residence history.

Thank you in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Consulate Jurisdiction in India
Answer
7/18/19 3:27 PM as a reply to ninja_robot.
For you mumbai consulate is valid...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/19 4:52 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Dear MOON MAL, thank you very much for your advise. 
Your quick response is greatly appreciated!

I also have the below queries regarding the application form and would be very grateful if you could look at them!
  1. What is the Residence Permit number? Is it the number on the top right corner of the Blue Card?
  2. Regarding the intended place of stay in Germany, is it sufficient to mention the city I will be working in? Or should I mention the employer's address or hotel address?
  3. There is a question, being asked, if I intend to maintain my permanent residence outside of Germany. What should be the reply for this?
  4. For the intended duration of stay, can I put a tentative date for the start and leave the end date as "Indefinite"? 
These are probably minor questions, but I am asking for a smooth visa processing.
Thank you in advance for your response!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/19 6:48 AM as a reply to ninja_robot.
ninja_robot:
Dear MOON MAL, thank you very much for your advise. 
Your quick response is greatly appreciated!

I also have the below queries regarding the application form and would be very grateful if you could look at them!
  1. What is the Residence Permit number? Is it the number on the top right corner of the Blue Card? I think now only you are applying for work permit so just leave it blank.
  2. Regarding the intended place of stay in Germany, is it sufficient to mention the city I will be working in? Or should I mention the employer's address or hotel address? Mention your company address.
  3. There is a question, being asked, if I intend to maintain my permanent residence outside of Germany. What should be the reply for this? NO
  4. For the intended duration of stay, can I put a tentative date for the start and leave the end date as "Indefinite"? Ya. It doesnot affect your visa any way.
These are probably minor questions, but I am asking for a smooth visa processing. Dont panic.. Nothing will go wrong. Since you already been here, so process vl be smooth and successful. All the best
Thank you in advance for your response! Your welcome
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/19 7:25 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Thank you again MOON MAL for your reply and wishes!

Wish you a great day ahead emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18