Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Employment visa not yet came

Employment visa not yet came
Answer
7/17/19 1:30 PM
Hello Friends,
I had my visa interview on 06 june 2019 at Mumbai Germany consulate. The very next day(07 june.2019) i got a mail from the consulate asking for some extra documents to be submitted at nearest VFS center only. Submitted the same on 11 june 2019 at VFS Pune. Post that i didnt get any mail, tried contacting the Mumbai consulate also but with no luck. Dropped them a mail but I haven't got any reply from them yet. My contract with the German employer starts from 01 August 2019, i am getting worried now. Anyone else facing such situation or any pointers how can i get my visa status. Thanks to all of you in advance. Good day. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Employment visa not yet came
Answer
7/18/19 7:27 AM as a reply to Abir Sinha.
Dont worry, Mumbai embassy is quite slow only. you wait minm 7 week to 8 week to get ur visa.

Starting date of employment date is preliminary only. So dont think of it. Your employer will understand it. In my case also employer said the date can be adjusted as per the visa approval.

so dont panic... be postive... you will get an email with the approval.

All the best 
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18