Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Fiktionsbesheinigung over 1 year

Fiktionsbesheinigung over 1 year
Answer
6/6/19 12:25 PM
Hi experts,

I have question regarding an issue i am facing regarding my son. My son Who came on a student visa on 8th may 2018 ( on my erklarungsverpflictung from Nurnberg Auslanderamt) had to join Giessen University for his language course till C1 and in the mean time he cleared the entrance for studienkollege and started with Hambug studienkollege in jan 2019. Giessen Auslanderamt issued 2 times Fiktionsbescheinigung (Femoticon  and Now Hambug UAslander also issued a 2nd extension till mid november. The reason from Both giessen and Hamburg auslander amt was that the Nurnberg auslander amt did not send the information.  Is this normal?  He send couple of e-Mails to Nurnberg auslander amt requesting the ifnormation to be send, but no reply. Enquiring it at the Amt is like next to impossible as they simpley say its internal matter.  Is this normal? what should be a way out of this? each extension for FB costing also. Suggestions/advise would be appreciated. Thanks. Soche
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Fiktionsbesheinigung over 1 year
Answer
9/24/21 3:32 PM as a reply to John Sony cherian.
Eventualy, Hamburg auslander behorde mentioned that they lost the paper in transit !!!!. They themselves issued Visa. 
:-)
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Fiktionsbesheinigung over 1 year
Answer
7/14/22 8:18 PM as a reply to John Sony cherian.
Awesome site i love it keep posting more   https://fencingmissoulamt.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18