Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Blue card denial even after satisfying all conditions

Toggle
Hello, 

I arrived in Germany just a few days back for employment (Type-D Visa). I am currently waiting for my work permit. I expected it to be a blue card, but my employer tells me that they aren't sure. I was quite surprised because my salary is 55k euros per year and the job also qualifies as a highly skilled profession. Furthermore, my bachelor's degree and university are both recognized & listed as A4 and H+ on ANABIN respectively. Please find these and my pre-approval attached herewith. 

- What could be the reason for being denied a blue card?
- Did I miss something during my visa application? 
- What are my options if I don't get a blue card?

Thanks in advance for your response.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card denial even after satisfying all conditions
Answer
4/23/19 3:11 PM as a reply to Shoaib Ahmed.
Please don't just assume that you are denied blue card. In this letter it is nowhere mentioned something is denied for that matter. All they have mentioned that your application is approved and you will be allowed to work for the said position. Under 18 (4) you can also get blue card. This letter is just copy to you whereas ABH would receive the same. Talk to them and I am sure you will get BC.

Don't forget to update us/here.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card denial even after satisfying all conditions
Answer
4/23/19 2:53 PM as a reply to hprj.
Thank you very much for your response!
I will be going to collect my work permit on the 7th of May. I really hope it is a blue card.

I'll update here as soon as I receive it. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott