Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Long waiting for Work permit

Long waiting for Work permit
Answer
4/15/19 7:06 AM
Hello i am chaitanya . I was working in munich from 2014 to 2017.  My work pemit was till the 31 dec 2017. I decided to come back. I spend eights months in india. But felt i should go back to munich. Iwas approached by the german employer and I recieved a very good offer from them. I have applied work permit on 15 oct 2018 from german consulate mumbai. Last week i recieved an email from immigration officer of Munich office saying that my employment is approved from Federal employment agency. Kindly speak to them with my passport before my visa expires.  I forwarded that email  to mumbai consulate  asking  for next steps. I believed  that i will get visa  approval  email from Mumbai embassy that day itself. But to my surprise they replied me that your information is duly noted and taken into consideration. We will contact you  once the decision is made on your visa application. Till now i have not heard from them.  I have a two questions.
Why mumbai consulate  is delaying to send me a visa
 approval email even though i have been contacted directly by german authorities with approval email??
what decision still pending from german authorities to give me an approval?? Any valuable inputs will reduce my stress. Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott