Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

My Visa Status

Toggle
My Visa Status
Answer
4/5/19 8:27 AM
HI , 
I have been deputed to XVZ company in germany and been working there for 2.3 years , since my wifes depedendant visa is been rejected couple of times i planned to move back to india closing my deoutation work contract and insurance . With in a month now i got a new job offer in a german based company which would improve my visa status so i can apply for visa for my spouse again . 
Now my question is I have my visa validaity till oct-2019 , so can i travel with the same visa and join the company and apply for new insurance or do i need to apply for new visa . 
Any help will be much appericiated as my joining daye in german company is very near . 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: My Visa Status
Answer
4/5/19 11:04 AM as a reply to balaji Durai.
Since you crossed 2 years, you are not employer dependent anymore. However, before you join new company, go to foreign office and get your Zusatzblatt updated. As soon as it is done, you can work with current visa until Oct 2019. Later point of time you can also extend the same by showing the contract.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: My Visa Status
Answer
4/9/19 6:26 AM as a reply to hprj.
Thanks a Lot "HPRJ" this information is most required and thanks again for clearing it . 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott