Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family ReUnion Visa - Spouse & Kid

Family ReUnion Visa - Spouse & Kid
Answer
3/21/19 7:49 AM
Hello All, 
My wife had a family reunion visa appoinment today in Bengaluru, India. Some questions.

I have a blue card here in Germany and we applied for the re union for my spouse and my kid (3 months)

1. Currently I am staying in an apartment and shortly will move to a new Bigger apartment, Suitable for the family to stay. For the Visa document today, we had provided the "Meldebeschinigung" of the current address and the WohnungVertrag for the new address. The emabssy has returned both the documents and just made some notes. Is there some proactive step I can take to clarify it from my end.? 
PS- I shall be doing the local registration for my new address in the next week. 

2. Is there some sort of verification which I should be available for here in Germany? 

3. We had asked for a visa start date with a lead time of 6 weeks. Is it ok to do so ? 

Thank You. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18