Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa - Spouse and Child

Toggle
Hi,

Query about : German National Visa - Family Reunion : Spouse

My wife and daughter have visa interview scheduled at German embassy, Kolkata next week. Please help us in understanding below items:

1. One of the document needed as per checklist is : "Copy of spouse’s residence permit"
I started working since Feb 2019 and have applied for permit and Blue card at Hamburg Welcome Center which is not yet received. Can my spouse say the same and ask for an email address to send it when I receive it ? Or residence permit is something completely different ?

2. Another requirement is to submit salary slips of the last three months. As i started working since Feb, I just have one month payslip ? Should we reschedule and wait for 3 months payslip ?

3. Is verification of documents a compulsory process for all applicant of Family Reunion Visa ?

Sorry if the questions are too vague. Kindly help us out. 

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion Visa - Spouse and Child
Answer
3/19/19 10:24 PM as a reply to Shahenshah Modassar Raheel.
Hi,
1) In fact I applied the visa for my family together with my appliation and they do accept it. So you can provide your Visa Copy and politely ask you family to explain the current scenario.
2) Dont reschedule it. The authorties aware of the situtation and they will accept 1 month pay slip.
3) Case 2 case basis. My suggestion is to provide a attested - English-German converted certificate. This might help sometimes(I havent done that, but I asssume after reading some posts in FB's and Forums. In any case its useful later).
All the best emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18