Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Query regarding 19a visa type

Toggle
Query regarding 19a visa type
Answer
3/14/19 6:21 PM
Hello,
I have got a national visa from German consulate and I see that section 19A is mentioned on it. Does this automatically mean that I have been given a blue card Visa and does this 100% guarantee that I will get a blue card there ?
the reason I ask this is because my wife also would necessarily need to work and as a dependent of a blue card holder she can work by default and hence its important for us to know if there is any chance that I may not get a blue card after I apply for my visa extension at the foreign office once I reach germany. 
Thanks a lot for your help, 
An urgent response would really help me. 
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Query regarding 19a visa type
Answer
3/15/19 6:51 AM as a reply to Sudhanshu Gupta.
19A is as per German Law it is High qualified, blue card EU visa.

so no problem...!!!!!!!! enjoy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/19 3:04 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Thank you
my visa is for 6 months ending in August, I am going in April. So when I apply for extension at foreign office, I would be guaranteed given a blue card right ? My work contract is for 1 year duration from 1st March 2019 to 28th Feb 2020
regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/19 6:58 AM as a reply to Sudhanshu Gupta.
19A is blue card visa as per law.
You will get blue card for the period of your employment. 
u can apply for extension 1 month before the expiry.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/19 9:01 AM as a reply to Sudhanshu Gupta.
Sudhanshu Gupta:
 when I apply for extension at foreign office, I would be guaranteed given a blue card right ? My work contract is for 1 year duration from 1st March 2019 to 28th Feb 2020
Since your contract will be valid for less than a year, there is no guarantee that you'll be issued a Blue Card.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/19 9:22 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Hello,
I am confused as one of the members said that because "19A" is already mentioned on my visa, I would definitely get a blue card, however you have mentioned there is no guarantee. 

I am stating the facts again so that you can understand my situation better

I got a visa from the bangalore consulate and 19A is mentioned on it. I submitted a contract for 1 year starting from 1st March 2019 to 28th feb 2020. However I am moving to Germany only on 4th April and would apply for the extension after I reach there which could be around 15-20 days after so around 20th April I shall apply for the extension of visa at which point of time I shall ask for a blue card. 

Could you please help me overcome this confusion ? It is extremely important for me. if there is no guarantee, what could be the solution for this ? Should I get a extension letter from my organisation ?

Thank you and would look forward to the response,
Regards
Sudhanshu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7