Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Accomadation / Visa

Toggle
Accomadation / Visa
Answer
3/14/19 8:49 AM
I am from India,  A friend of mine also from india who is a masters student at Hof germany has invited me to visit her/germany. She has invited her sister, sisters child and her own child also. So we 4 of us are planning to visit Germany in the month of April. She cannot accomadate us but her child alone. Our visa appointment is scheduled on 19 March. We are planning to book a homestay for us. Is there any other cheapest way to book an accomadation? Can we find anyone who can share an accomadation? Do we need to book accomadation for a 2 and a half year old child seperately? All advices are welcome. This is the first time I am travelling to germany. I have no idea about the issues we will come across ?
Thanks and regards
Mythili
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Accomadation / Visa
Answer
3/14/19 12:03 PM as a reply to Mythili Palayyan.
Normally under 6 years' kid in most of the cases goes free. It would be enough you guys alone book/find accommodation. For visa, get some apartment/hotel booking confirmation from any online portals with free cancellation option. Meanwhile, try to find someone who can accommodate you guys. Otherwise, apartment for short stay would also cost not much.

Good luck Mythili then.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/14/19 1:09 PM as a reply to Mythili Palayyan.
hi, with student visa is she inviting you? possible? pls check up with local ABH?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/14/19 4:32 PM as a reply to moon mal.
We can anyway travel to germany on tourst visa rght? We are already booking an appartment for stay snce she cannot host us. So anyone here can shed light on this scenario? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/19 11:15 AM as a reply to Mythili Palayyan.
Hi

* For tourist Visa, you do not need Invitation letter from your Friend ''verpflichtungserklärung''
* Make sure you have hotel reserved, or Book Hotel wer u cancel free of charge,
* Confirmed return ticket
* No objection letter from College (if studying)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott