Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card Application with BA Degree for Software Developer

Hello there,
I hope everyone is doing well and healthy.
I have a query regarding the Blue Card Application. Recently I have received a Job offer from a German company with a salary of Euro 58K, and I have only a BA degree from Indian University along with six years of IT work experience. The company is preparing the Contract and asking me to go for the EU blue card visa appointment. I am worried about this part. Is there any possibility to get  National Visa for Blue card with my BA degree as a Software Developer. If anyone familiar with the situation or have any idea about this scenario, please share with me. I will be pleased to hear about it.

Thank you in Advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card Application with BA Degree for Software Developer
Answer
3/11/19 5:12 AM as a reply to Gopalkrishna Aiyyer.
The Entry visa is anyways normal Employment Entry visa...If you qualify for Blue card (which u already are by salary), then your entry visa will be processed in 10 days....so you should be good to go
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott