Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German visa fees DD Mumbai Consulate

Toggle
German visa fees DD Mumbai Consulate
employment visa mumbai national visa germany work permit work permit visa application fees visa application dd
Answer
2/25/19 2:14 PM
I have an appointment scheduled at Mumbai consulate on 27th feb and I am ready with all my docs.
Just wanted to check, How should I get informtion on DD for visa.

Although it’s clearly written here
: https://india.diplo.de/in-en/service/-/1987084 the fees is ₹ 6000 But my friends are recommending that I need to confirm the same with Mumbai consulate by calling them on (022 2283 2422)?
I have been calling them for a whole day today but no resposne. Now I am very confused,
I really don't know what to do I am already running out of time can anyone please help me with this.
Please !!
It's very urgent for me !!
If anyone been to Mumbai consulate recently for same reason let me know what amount of DD you prepared for ?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German visa fees DD Mumbai Consulate
Answer
2/26/19 6:56 AM as a reply to apurv.
Take 6000..No need to call them...Or if possible visit the consulate today and see the notice board outside
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German visa fees DD Mumbai Consulate
Answer
3/18/19 7:12 AM as a reply to apurv.
Hi. 
Can you please update me on the DD amount which you had taken for your visa interview. 
Did they acept the 6000 INR DD amount ? or is it necessary to contact the consulate in person. 
My interview is day 20th March. 
Information in this regard will be helpful. 
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18