Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

No Surname in Degree certificate

Toggle
No Surname in Degree certificate
Answer
2/21/19 3:55 PM
Hi All,

I attended visa interview for German National Visa for employement on Feb 1st 2019, as I got an offer from a company in Berlin. My name in passport is "SAMARTH HANDUR" while in my degree certificate, name is only "SAMARTH". Will this create any issues? Is this the reason I am still waiting for visa?

Seeking urgent reply.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: No Surname in Degree certificate
Answer
2/21/19 8:17 PM as a reply to SAMARTH HANDUR.
@samarth : Which consulate have you applied ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/19 3:13 AM as a reply to Ankur Singh.
I have appied in Bangalore Consulate.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/19 12:08 PM as a reply to SAMARTH HANDUR.
I don't think so this should be a problem as it's just a surname which is not present.

Can you please help me with below queries : 
1. Did you submit the proof of German public health insurance  at the time of visa interview ?
2. Did you submit the proof of Travel insurance  at the time of visa interview ?
3. In application what did you answer for following quesitons : 
i) 
 Intended place of stay in Germany
ii) How will you be accommodated?
iii) Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/19 12:51 PM as a reply to Ankur Singh.
1. Yes I submitted a letter from the German Insurance company stating that I am insured from the moment I join the company, which my employer has given me.
2. Yes I submitted Bajaj Allianz travel insurance for 2 months (costed me around 2k INR).
3. Intended place of stay in Germany -- FILLED COMPANY ADDRESS
    ii) How will you be accommodated? -- Tick "Others" and write "Company will provide me initial stay"
    iii) Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany? -- NO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/19 11:22 PM as a reply to SAMARTH HANDUR.
Hi Samarth,
I also have a job offer and struggling to get an appointment. I have been literally sleepless for over a week now trying to schdule an visa appointment.

Can you plase tell me how did you to get the appointment and how long it took?
Also, what time did you try to book the appointment (some say 3.30 AM while others suggest 4.30 AM).

Thanks,
bmurty
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/19 3:57 AM as a reply to BMurty.
I had booked appointment on 10th November and i got slot of Feb 1st. Please set an alarm at 4:15am (daylight saving till March 31st). I suggest to have high speed internet and super fast typing speed. Keep hitting the URL and at some lucky point you will get it. All the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott