Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Bangalore Scheduling Appointment

Toggle
Bangalore Scheduling Appointment
Answer
2/20/19 10:48 AM
Hi,

I have been offered a permanent position in Germany and need to be in Germany by 3rd week of April.

I have been trying to schedule appointment for German National Visa with the German Consuate Bangalore through this link. However, despite trying for over 15 days I am still not able to get an appointment. Every time I try, I get the message :    "Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals."

I am really worried that if I am following the right approach and if I will be able to get the appointment at all.

Has anyone else here been able to book an appointment recently (in the last week or so)?

Is there any specific time of the day that will improve the chance of getting the appointment?

And what information needs to be provided at the time of booking the appointment? Someone told me you need to provide work permit number, etc. Is that true? Or do I need to provide just the passport number?

Also,  is ZAV approval needed even if salary is more than 60,000 Euro?

Can you please offer helpful information?

Thaks in advance,
bmurty 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Bangalore Scheduling Appointment
Answer
2/20/19 6:53 PM as a reply to BMurty.
Usually the slot open by 4.30 Am IST(German time 12 o clock) and slots exhausted very fast. Try searching in Google about some tricks like chrome extension for auto form filling which helps in saving few seconds.

Zav approval is not mandatory but nice to have for faster processing. If you are eligible for blue card, still your employer can apply and zav team will officially tell it's not required(that's what I have done).
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/21/19 12:47 PM as a reply to Ferrari M.
@FERRARI M

Thank you for your hlep.

Also, could you please sahre info what exact details are asked at the time of scheduling the appointment?  Just passport details (name, pp #, expiry date) or any other details (work permit number, etc) ?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/19 8:47 PM as a reply to BMurty.
Hi..
Work permit # is not required. Basic details such as first, last name, dob, mobile, email, passport# is required.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/25/19 5:52 AM as a reply to Ferrari M.
Thank you. I appreacuate your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18