Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Please reply in seconds.....

Toggle
Please reply in seconds.....
Answer
12/9/03 2:13 PM
Dear Friends ,

My employer has given me kündigung without any reason as i think it was unfair.Now i have to work 3 months and then go out of the company but in these days my employer is giving me indirect threat that dont do any thing agianst this decision.He has to pay me some amount from my salary which it seems he dont want to pay.
I am really really really really affraid that he want to involve me into any bad case (although still not)that i tried to make something distrubance into network or in database program.
I want to meet soon any lawyer but lawyer has given me time of tomorrow evening.But suppose if my employer do anything shity against me in these days what should i do now soon.I want to tell this all to lawyer but its one day between meeting to lawyer and i have to work in company,if my employer do anything today or tomorrow it would be great problem for me but i am not sure he wants or just giving me threats please suggest me sooon.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please reply in seconds.....
Answer
12/9/03 2:25 PM as a reply to KKH KKH.
Hi KKH

First of all, please stay calm. You are very nervous and you ARE doing things that to the eyes of the justice/your boss are not correct: internet surfing, forum posting, maybe even chat.

Please KKH, stay calm. It´s just 24 hours. You have your job, you have to do things in your job.

Just my opinion: today and tomorrow, just work hard. No more post, no more personal mails. Just hard work.

And think that justice and jurors are not silly. Won´t be so easy for your boss to prove you have made anything incorrect if you haven´t done something incorrect. Just trust the justice.

So, best wishes, good luck with the lawyer and keep working.

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please reply in seconds.....
Answer
12/9/03 5:57 PM as a reply to KKH KKH.
Please do not sign in any papers ..you could always tell your boss that you need to consult a lawyer before signing anything.

Mani
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18