Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Leaving Germany and need to seel my stuff

Toggle
Hi guys,
I am about to leave germany in january . so i need to sell my furniture that i bought just 5 months before and also have to sell the kitchen .
May be if someone intrested can call me on 0171-3730046 . I am living in munich area (Unterschleissheim)
List of items :

Child Bed with slide+ Matress
( 90X200) cm 250Euro New Price 630Euro
Child Cupboard (100x150)cm 75Euro New price 143Euro
Bed + Matress (160x200) cm 300Euro New Price 600Euro
Cupoard (120x200)cm 100Euro New Price 249 Euro
Two Side Tables 20Euro New Price 40Euro

All these electronics are Whirlpool are 5 months old and in very good condition

Washing Machine 225Euro New Price 499Euro
Külschrank ( Fridge) 250Euro New Price 505Euro
DishWasher (spülmachine) 150Euro New Price 490Euro
Oven (ElectroGeherd) 150 Euro New Price 413Euro
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Leaving Germany and need to seel my stuff
Answer
12/15/03 1:18 PM as a reply to hassan altaf.
I can recommend advertising this kind of stuff in Kurz und Fündig. Unfortunately used furniture usually depreciates to a marginal value quickly, even if only a few months old.

If the furniture has been bought by one of the well known local shops, such as Ikea or Segmüller, I would consider advertising the brand and model of each item as well, in order increase the chances of attracting buyers.
0 (0 Votes)

Leaving Germany and want tog et rid of my HEAVY/BULKY good
Answer
6/9/09 10:18 AM as a reply to hassan altaf.
Hi All,
I am leaving germany in 50days. I wanted to know, apart from selling few items whiche'er I can manage, what is the best way of getting rid of other items. I was told that the local office can come and pick the things, for free, if intimated in advance and the things have been put outside one's apartment. Is it true. Are there some other options like driving down somewhere and dump it? But then where is that there?

Thanks,
Anand
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Leaving Germany and need to seel my stuff
Answer
6/9/09 12:16 PM as a reply to hassan altaf.
@agtrust7
You could also call local "Diakonie" or "German Red Cross" - see tel. no. in yellow book, they will come and have a look at the furniture and household stuff, and if it is still usable they will disassemble and take it for free. These than would be sold for very little money (10,20,30 euros etc) to the people with less income and/or people who are in need normally.

@hassanaltaf
You could mail your adv. to indians-in-germany yahoo group with has many 1000 members and toy town germany etc.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott