Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone?

Toggle
So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? CM Reddy 6/17/04 12:12 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? NoBody 6/17/04 12:22 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? NoBody 6/17/04 12:37 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? S Kumar Pondala 6/17/04 1:13 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? YO 1 6/17/04 1:24 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? NoBody 6/17/04 1:54 PM
The draft has been accepted NoBody 6/17/04 2:45 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 3:41 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? NoBody 6/17/04 3:43 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? YO 1 6/17/04 3:48 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 3:55 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 4:01 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? trust 7 6/17/04 4:09 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 4:21 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? NoBody 6/17/04 4:30 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Guvenc Gulce 6/17/04 4:38 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? NoBody 6/17/04 4:38 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 4:44 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Ralf Meeske 6/17/04 6:12 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Deepak Bansal 6/17/04 6:36 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 6:43 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Ruslan Fursa 6/17/04 7:32 PM
Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone? Valentin Chira 6/17/04 8:40 PM
Hi All,

if i remember correctly, the immigration details were supposed to be made public on 16th June.. Or is it 17th June. I am not sure. Would be glad to hear from those who know about it.

Thankyou.
Cmreddy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: So whats news on the Immigration.. anyone?
Answer
6/17/04 12:22 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Heard on the news this morning that they 'bout to meet today to discuss it again, still got open points like terrorism, immigration of skilled workers and integration.
If they happen to agree and settle something today (as it is a draft), a final version should be presented early next month.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 12:37 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
You can read some more here

http://de.news.yahoo.com/040616/336/42ts6.html
http://de.news.yahoo.com/040616/3/42txg.html
http://de.news.yahoo.com/040617/3/42u5v.html

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 1:13 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hi Guys,

This is the link i generally follow.

http://translate.google.comtranslate?u=http%3A%2F%2
Fwww.aufenthaltstitel.de%2Fzuwg%2F&langpair=de%7
Cen&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Its got some good news and is a translation to English from the German website.

Not bad, because we at least know whatz going on .

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 1:24 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hi cmreddy

As far as I know, the "Spitzengroup" was reunited on last saturday or sunday. The main subject of that discussion between Otto Schilly, Günther Beckstein and I guess Peter Müller was the "arbeitsmigration". They were many hours with this (our) subject and after that all agreed and all were so confident.

Today it was planned, as NoBody said, the have another meeting to continue with how will finance the "Integrationskurse" and the terrorism cases subject.

Main idea is to present it to the commision about and of june to be debated and approved by Bundesrat the 9th july (before the summer pause) and the law will start applying 1-1-05.

If I´m not wrong, I also guess today or tomorrow the text must be public.

The meeting is right now, I guess this afternoon will know anything

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 1:54 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Yeah, I hope they gonna release it soon so we could read it and get a view on it so we may know what comes next. And our interpretors down here will cut it in pieces to get all the meaning out of there :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

The draft has been accepted
Answer
6/17/04 2:45 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
some times ago:

http://www.n24.de/politik/inland/?a2004061708461322271

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 3:41 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
so what are the details? does anyone have a clue? How good will it be for green-card-lers?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 3:43 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Nothing at the moment, we have to wait til the text becomes public, some time today as I've read.
But GCs will have to look for the section about Arbeitsmigration, because that will be our part.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 3:48 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hi

The only "surprising" thing I could find was Germany will afford the integration courses (no news about it but CSU/CDU was not so happy about it) BUT this courses will only be compulsory for newcomers, for us I guess optional.

So all für alles die Perfekt Deutsh sprechen take it easy, I guess I have to go.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 3:55 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
you must not speak perfect german. Believe me this si not a problem. the same is in austria for example but the level required for visa renewel is very low. You must be able to speak/understand it at a basic level and that after the courses that you will receive. This courses are optional for the ones that already speak it(like I do..yep!!) at a sadisfactory level.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:01 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
I must say that I find this requirement to integrate quite normal. And they shouldn't even be paid by the state in my opinion. The idea is that if you wanna live in germany for a long time you must be able to flourish and not to become a social problem. Everyone will have enaugh time to try to integrate so you can't say that after 5 years you don't speak a little german and don't know how german state functions or what are the most important institution from Germany. This requirement is rational but I hope the people that will decide who's integrated and who's not will also be rational. This is the main problem here..who decides who's integrated in the society or not? If the decision will be taken by the (XXXX) from AuslenderAmt than we are all f...ked...

Live long and prosper!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:09 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hi Vchira,

please think twice before you use words like 'Nazis' for some one.

Or do you want this forum to be closed down by the authorities? Do you want me to pay a fine?

Best regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:21 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
I don't want you to pay a fine but they are what they are. there is only one word that can describe their behavior and that is.... you know what that word is..

live long and prosper!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:30 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Keep cool Vchira, it's not because a cat is ugly that you can say "look that ugly cat", "look that cat" is enough, and let the people look by themselves and decide if he is ugly or not. What's ugly for you won't necessary be for others.

You had some bad experiences with them (may be) and others had (surely) but it's not a reason to generalize, I for example had never had bad experiences with them, even when I was unemployed and had to get my family here, so as an american expression will say "watch your fingers" or just X's your words.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:38 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hi vchira
Take it easy.. You can't call a group of people (you know what)
just because they were not nice enough to you.. this is also
a proof of prejudice that you have which you are trying to
criticize on the other side..

Honestly speaking, till today.. I was never treated badly by German
Authorities. I must admit that they even have relatively faster/non-corrupted
bureacracy here when I compare back with home.

So take it easy.. and as Nobody says.. dont generalize so easily..

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:38 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hi YO,

glad to know you're running around here.

I'm not sure that you have to speak perfect German for that, speaking and understanding will be enough, even if you make mistakes when you speak (in fact, I always feel myself making big mistakes when I speak but people do understand me).

But I really think Sprachkentnisse is a key issue for integration, as I always say, if you come in my country and don't speak a single word or can't understand my people or letting yourself understood with words (not with signs :-) ) after 2 or 3 years living there permanently, then I will sure kick your butt if
you try to convince me you're integrated.

If people or the government should pay, this I dunno but if I want to integrate myself and have to pay fees for courses, knowing what can come out of that next, I will surely agree to pay, if I can and have the means to.
That I think has to be seen and taken in account: if your wage can allow you to pay the courses, then pay it. A bit like the EG thing: if you got or earn enough money to take care of your kids, then you receive none.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 4:44 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
al in all I believe the law will be in our favor but because it's a compromis with CSU I think we need to wait and read the exact text first.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 6:12 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Liebe Green Card Inhaber,

ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Interview-Partner, der mir von
den Problemen der Immigration erzählen kann.
Wird das neue Gesetz eine Verbesserung bringen? Bitte rufen Sie mich an. Ich bin in Berlin zu erreichen unter 030-24755446 oder

Vielen Dank

Ralf Meeske RTL Nacht-Journal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 6:36 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
Hello all,
When there is a state of uncertainty, donno whether we are going to live in germany permanently or not? none knows about the future of greencard-lers, in this situation how can one spend so much money in learning language. If german govt gaurantee that they will give permanent residence after x years and fluent german then people will definetly learn the language, then peoson can integrate himself to the country. I know that germany is one of the country (I know it while coming to germany) where it uses a person and kick them when he is not in need.
I know most of greencard holders are eagerly looking for the draft to release, if they find german knowledge is necessary, almost all them will try hard to learn language.
I dont speak german but understand german conversation.
Lets wait and see what will happen? good or bad, we have to know ASAP.

Thank you
Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 6:43 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
let's face it..better imigrants for Germany you can hardly find. So in any case we will be able to stay so don't warry. Look what I reaed in an article from this morning:

Ob mit der Neuregelung beruflich hochqualifizierte Ausländer in ausreichender Zahl kommen werden, ist den Fachleuten zufolge fraglich. Bislang mussten etwa Ausländer mit einer so genannten Green Card nach spätestens fünf Jahren ausreisen. Nun soll ihnen per "Kann"-Bestimmung ein längerer Aufenthalt in Aussicht gestellt werden.

nice ha?

Even if we don't receive the permanent residence after the 5 years we will still be able to renew the work permit without any problems.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 7:32 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
"Bislang mussten etwa Ausländer mit einer so genannten Green Card nach spätestens fünf Jahren ausreisen."

Not true *lol* is there any law or decision of a court of law which state that? no, of course not. those words just a part of Shröder's advertisement campaign, no more no less

btw, thinking about deportation: but what Schilly in reality has achieved with Kaplan's case, is making deportation harder. because now it will be possible to submit some applications to courts of law before corresponding decisions of officials, explaining the necessity by Kaplan's case emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/04 8:40 PM as a reply to CM Reddy.
In germany there is now no law that sais that after your residence/work permit is over you can renew them if you work, pay taxes and have no criminal record. In all EU countries there is such a law. Now Germany will have a law likle that too. But until now there was no waranty...now hopefully there will be one..and we will make use of it...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott