Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

GC-Holder wants to employ mother as babysitter

Toggle
Hi !
I wonder if anyone tried this before. I want to employ my mother to take care of my little baby. of course the purpose is to give my mother the right to stay in germany legally with us for more than 3 months as a tourist.
I asked the arbeitsamt, they said it should be possible , but the guys from AB directed me to the german consulate in my homeland.

SO I'm asking you , what are the possibilities that my mother receives work and residence permit in germany ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC-Holder wants to employ mother as babysitter
Answer
8/6/04 2:14 PM as a reply to Marian Stefan.
Hi Marianpro

Be careful. I know some guy who hired his wife to avoid some taxes and at the end all went wrong. When you hire anybody you have to pay also the taxes, social security and so on, unless I guess you can prove a kind of Nebenjob (3 hours/day job), think not possible for foreigners I guess.

An option could be an "Au Pair" visa, but I guess is limited to people younger than 25 years. You can check in the web page of the German Embassy in your home country (I have posted already a link for one girl from Peru)

I thing the most easy thing is to invite her as a "visiting relative", visa quite easy to obtain for you (you have to start in Germany the papers and then sent some to your home country). With this visa you only have to prove you have enought space in your house, you have to pay a health insurance and your mother can be with you 6 months. Maybe later can leave Germany for a while and enter again for another three months with a tourist visa, I don´t know for sure

Good luck

YO
0 (0 Votes)

how to extend a vistors stay visa for more than 3 months
Answer
8/7/04 1:34 PM as a reply to Marian Stefan.
Hello Everybody,

My mother is here on a short term tourist visa,3 months, is there any possible way that i can extend her visa for another 3 months because my mother is taking care of my little new born baby. If anybody has any experience in this issue please let us know it will be useful to all of us..

Regards
raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3