Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Query about Barclay cards

Toggle
Query about Barclay cards
Answer
8/25/04 6:14 PM
Hi all,
This might be a bit strange for you all..me asking this kind of question . emoticon
I wish to apply for a barclay card ..i am student with a monthly income around 700 euros.
I went through the site of barclay cards..and everything seems attractive... but I am afraid of hidden loops(if any)
if any of you have any idea..(be it positive or negative) about barclay card..then kindly pass it to me..
thanx for reading and giving it a thought.
regards
Jasvir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Query about Barclay cards
Answer
8/25/04 7:37 PM as a reply to john abrahim.
As a student, you will bet BOTH MasterCard and VISA for 12 Euro annual fee. There are no hidden costs, just massive interest rates. The billing is on 2nd of every month and you have 25 days to pay your bills. Or you can pay 25 Euro and the rest in installments (heavy interest). The same applies for Cash Withdrawals.

For working people, you will get EITHER MasterCard or VISA but alongwith that you will get an EC Card, which functions like a Credit-Card. In this way you can pay in shops like Media-markt, Mini-mal, Lidl etc etc, which accept EC Cards but not Credit Cards. The annual fees is 20 Euro, which is(was) waived for the first year.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18