Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card Information

Toggle
Blue Card Information
Answer
2/8/19 2:19 AM
Hello,

I am writing this message because I need information if I am elligible for blue card or not. So my situation stands like this:
I have a bachelor in Business Informatics from the University of Tirana (main public uni of Albania). I have been offered a work contract in Germany as a software developer and I will apply for a blue card. The problem stands that the university is listed as H+ but the degree is not listed (this degree is also one of the hardest to get into, way more that the Informatics degree listed there and the Computer Engineering one from the Polythechnic University). The only Business Informatics degree listed there is the one issued from a private institution in Albania called European Uni of Tirana (listed as H+/-). There is also the old degree of Business Informatics from the University of Tirana before the Bologna system was applied. This degree is of 4 years and not 3 years as a bachelor degree (the one I do have).
I have also examples of friends of mine that continued their master studies in Germany and their diploma was recognized. The universities where they continiued their studies are prestigous ones like the University of Mannheim or the Technical University of Munich, so the diplomas were recognized there. Is this the same case with the blue card ones or are these different cases?
Do I have any chance in getting the blue card or should I be worried?
Will I be redirected to apply for ZAB validation?

I also contacted anabin regarding this in english (my german is very basic, I intend to get on C1 within 2y) so I doubt I will get a response from them.

I don't have much information regarding this topic so anything would help. 
Thank you in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card Information
Answer
2/11/19 6:38 PM as a reply to Kristjan.
You can apply for ZAB validation...The process is straight forward
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/19 11:08 AM as a reply to prabhu.
Hi,
What do you mean by straight forward.
How are my chances in terms of percentages if I apply for ZAB validation?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/19 11:40 AM as a reply to Kristjan.
In either of cases, your employer should support you. You better ask them to do this typical German paper work.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott