Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

FEA approval denied

Toggle
FEA approval denied
Answer
2/7/19 12:45 PM
Hi members.
This is Binoy Bahuleyan.I am working in Bahrain as a technical draftsman.
In September German company took me to Germany for an interview and i passed it once I reach back to Bahrain I got a job offer from German company situated in Schopfhiem(Lorrach district) as Technical Draftsman and my gross slaray is 50700 Euro.My HR asked for my certificates and expeience certificates so I send them Secondary school leaving certificate and experience certificates.I dont have degree i have  only secondary school leaving certificate but i have more than 8 years experience in this field.

My HR send all my doccuments our head office situated in Stuttgart so they mail me for some other details and I send them all related doccuments later she told me that i need Federal Employment Agency approval for visa processing and she said she applied for in 3 rd December.Untill February 5 th there was no news about it so I send an email to my HR in Sttutgart so she told me that I dont have degree so  they rejected my first application so they applied again and showing that i am right candidate they are looking for.

Memebers please tell that there is any hope for getting approval?
How many time we can apply for FEA approval?
Does any one go through this process with out a degree?

Thanks in advance

0 (0 Votes)

RE: FEA approval denied
Answer
2/18/19 1:32 PM as a reply to binoy ambattu bahuleyan.
Hi Binoy
Sorry to hear!

i can only tell ou what happened to my friend.

* One of my friend came to germany (2018) for short term course, he finshed ITI from tamilnadu.
* after the course he found a job related to his field. But HR asked for his certificate to pass thru [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Federal Employment Agency.
* But the he got rejected because he did not qualify with ITI,
* I am not sure about situation,

only want to HINT you not quit your present employer

SAT
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/19 5:22 PM as a reply to SAT.
Hi Sat,
Thanks for the information.I can know that(from internet) a candidate has more than 5 Yrs experience it will consider equal to degree.how many yrs of experience had to your friend if you can tell that that might highly appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/19 9:09 AM as a reply to binoy ambattu bahuleyan.
binoy ambattu bahuleyan:
I can know that(from internet) a candidate has more than 5 Yrs experience it will consider equal to degree.
Check your sources.

Although it is legally possible for workers without a degree to obtain a Blue Card in certain professions decreed by the BMAS, the BMAS has yet to make use of this provision thereby making it impossible for workers without a degree to obtain a Blue Card. 

Furthermore, under the current rules only workers from certain privileged countries can obtain a work permit without formal qualifications .

Have you already sent your qualifications to IHK FOSA for evaluation?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/25/19 7:06 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Thank you for replaying.
My visa got stamped on 21-03-2019.more than 5 yrs of experience is enough for degree in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/19 8:29 PM as a reply to binoy ambattu bahuleyan.
Hi,

Your visa stamped for how long? And will you be getting a Blue card too?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/19 7:24 AM as a reply to R.
My visa is stamped for 3 months and i am not eligible for Blue card i dont have degree
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott