Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Abfindung? How much?

Toggle
Abfindung? How much?
Answer
7/27/04 9:45 PM
I am going to be layed off by my current employer in three months. I have been offered 2 montly payments as compensation (Abfindung).

How much, am I really entitled after working for the company for 4 years? Yes, I am a GC if that matters.

Better luck to you all.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Abfindung? How much?
Answer
7/27/04 9:56 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
That is correct. for 1 year employment: you can get between 1/4 and 1 month payments. You need to pay only very littel Tax for the Abfindung. For the Abfindung is fast "Brutto" like "netto".

Attention: you can get Abfindung, you must not get Abfindung. Because there is no "Rechtanspruch" for Abfindung, you have only "Rechtanspruch" for "Kündigungschutz" for everybody in Germany.

Have good luck for finding a new job and have fun with the Abfindung.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/04 10:54 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi,

ACHTUNG !!! Wenn du Abfindung bekommst, musst du aufpassen wie deine Kündigung abgeschlossen ist. Laut Arbeitsamt:

"Nicht selten erhalten Sie im Zusammenhang mit der Beendigung eine Abfindung, Entschädigung oder ähnliche Leistung (sogenannte "Entlassungsentschädigung"). Sie müssen damit rechnen, dass eine Sperrzeit eintritt, wenn Sie bei einer rechtswidrigen Kündigung im Gegenzug zu Ihrem Ausscheiden vom Arbeitgeber eine Entlassungsentschädigung erhalten.

Wenn Sie gegen eine Vergünstigung an der Beendigung des Beschäftigungsverhältnisses mitgewirkt haben (zum Beispiel durch Verzicht auf Kündigungsschutz gegen Zahlung einer Abfindung), liegt stets ein Aufhebungsvertrag vor. Die Zahlung einer Abfindung kann auch zu einem weiteren Ruhen des Anspruchs auf Arbeitslosengeld führen, wenn die maßgebliche Kündigungsfrist nicht eingehalten wurde.

Nähere Erläuterungen hierzu finden Sie im Merkblatt 17, "Berücksichtigung von Entlassungsentschädigungen"."

Und Link dazu:
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/vam/vamController/CMSConversation/anzeigeContent?navId=8454&rqc=15&ls=false&ut=0

Grüsse,
Jumbo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/04 11:51 AM as a reply to Risto Minev.
"I am going to be layed off by my current employer in three months. I have been offered 2 montly payments as compensation (Abfindung).

How much, am I really entitled after working for the company for 4 years? Yes, I am a GC if that matters."

I have already signed my 'Kuendigung' with the conditions shown above.
Now I hear that I am entitled 1 and a 1/2 monthly payments for each year that I worked in the company.

On top of all this I hear from a friend that upon my request, I can be released from my duties in the past three months.

Also, is it true that upon a German law you can withdraw such desisions within 14 days?

This is pissing me off big time.

Thanks friends anyway.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/04 12:59 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
In my company when we had a last big layoff people got 1 months salary for each year they spent with a company + some percentage depending on their age (the older - the more) + 5K euro for each child they had. I guess it depends on what trade union can negotiate with employer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/04 2:16 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
You need to pay only very littel Tax for the Abfindung. For the Abfindung is fast "Brutto" like "netto".

yes, there is a limit until, which you need not pay the tax i.e. I guess €7,200 may be this link helps
<a href="http://www.anderfuhr-buschmann.de/arbeitsrecht/abfindung/abfindung_steuer_freibetrag.htm">abfindung stueuer </a>
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/04 2:27 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
IF you get 'Abfindung' at the end of the three months 'Kuendigung' period AND you do NOT find a new job in the meantime THEN, is Ardeitsampt going to reduce you payment of e.g. 67% (for family with 2 kids) accordingly?

Appreciate your help!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/04 2:40 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
IF you get 'Abfindung' at the end of the three months 'Kuendigung' period AND you do NOT find a new job in the meantime THEN, is Ardeitsampt going to reduce you payment of e.g. 67% (for family with 2 kids) accordingly?

I find difficult to understand your statement completely however I feel there should be no problems receiving 67% AB Geld because in no way the time you receive "abfindung" amount will effect the AB Geld.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/04 7:48 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
"IF you get 'Abfindung' at the end of the three months 'Kuendigung' period AND you do NOT find a new job in the meantime THEN, is Ardeitsampt going to reduce you payment of e.g. 67% (for family with 2 kids) accordingly?"

Es ist egal, ob du Abfindung bekommen wirst, oder nicht. In beiden Fällen wirst du nur 67% (ohne Kinder 60%) bekommen. Es gibt eine Tabele, wo alles für 2004 schon gerechnet ist:
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/content/de_DE/hauptstelle/a-07/importierter_inhalt/pdf/alg_tabelle_2004.pdf

Nehmen wir mal an, dass dein Gehalt 5000 Euro Brutto pro Monat ist und dass du Steuerklasse III hast.
Laut diese Tabele wirst du 480,34 Euro Netto pro 7 Tagen bekommen.
Also 480,34 / 7 = 68,62 Euro pro Tag.
Für die Monate mit 30 Tagen entsprächend 68,62 * 30 = 2058,60 und für die mit 31 Tagen - 68,62 * 30 = 2127,22.

Genau so wird das Arbeitsamt dein Arbeitslosengeld berechnen. Zusätzlich bezahlt das Arbeitsamt für dich deine volle Rentenversicherung und Krankenversicherung.

ABER !!! Wenn du Abfindung bekommst, und zwar unter den Bedingungen, die ich unter meiner ersten Message geschrieben habe, dann wird das Arbeitsamt deinen Kündigungsvertrag wie einen Aufhebungsvertrag erkennen. Und dann bekommst du bis 12 Wochen Sperrzeit. Das beudeutet, in der Zeit (12 Wochen) wirst du kein Arbeitslosengeld bekommen. Du wirst auch keine Rentenversicherung und keine Krankenversicherung haben.

Und das zu Folge nach den 5 GC Jahren wirst du keine volle 60 Monate bezahlte Rentenversicherung haben. Also keine Niederlassung. (Obwohl streng gennomen, kannst du ja die auch selbst bezahlen).

Deswegen überleg mal ganz genau, was du machst. Ein falscher Scritt und alles kann sehr böse ausgehen.

Sonst wünsche dir, dass alles gut für dich ausgeht. Drücke dich die Daumen emoticon

Grüsse,
Jumbo

P.S. Die volle Information kannst du da lesen:
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/vam/vamController/CMSConversation/anzeigeContent?navId=7615&rqc=3&ls=false&ut=0
Es kostet einbisschen Zeit, aber es lohnt sich auf jeden Fall emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18