Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

What is your plan in next year?

Toggle
What is your plan in next year?
Answer
5/22/04 3:06 AM
Hi folk,

the deadline is coming. Our workpermit will be invalid in August 2005. I think it about, what I can do. What is your plan after the deadline?

GC-Holder100
0 (0 Votes)

Re: What is your plan in next year?
Answer
5/22/04 1:57 PM as a reply to Kiwa Noki.
"Hi folk,

the deadline is coming. Our workpermit will be invalid in August 2005. I think it about, what I can do. What is your plan after the deadline?

GC-Holder100"

LOL i don't know, it depends on my legal disputes (how they proceed), currently have three of those and will start fourth next week, know that one more is just started by my opponents, so it would be five till the end of next week; guess several more are coming shortly *lol* emoticon

all i know right now is that i need to be unemployed during at least one year from those five years, in case if the issue will not be resolved till the end of this year *lol* ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott