Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

English Speaking Doctors in Köln

Toggle
English Speaking Doctors in Köln
Answer
5/13/04 5:14 PM
Hello all,

How to get a list of English Speaking Doctors in or around köln. Does anyone know any doctor? Appreciate your info.

TIA, Desmond
0 (0 Votes)

Re: English Speaking Doctors in Köln
Answer
7/11/05 9:22 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
hi
I am in the same case, have you find a doctor??
thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/05 9:47 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
I live in köln and i would say reasonable amount of doctors here do speak english well. When my wife was pregnant here, we had visited quite few doctors in every stage of the pregnancy, and since my wife does not speak german, she had no problems. If you go to PAN clinik in neumarkt, there almost every doctors speak good english and this clinic treats for all ailments. (But at the reception, little bit german is expected).

Regards, Asian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 2:57 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
Though what Asian said is correct, The British Consulate website maintains a list of "English Speaking" Doctors.

You could check here: http://www.britischebotschaft.de/en/consular/duesseldorf/duesseldorf_doctors.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 6:50 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
hi,
thanks Asian, your adress near Neumarkt is perfect for me, i live near and i´m waiting a baby,
bye
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 7:06 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
Great and Advance congrats!!

If possbile get an appointment from Dr.Dahnhof(male) PAN clinic and he is very nice and speaks very good english. He was the one attending my wife during the initial stage.

OR, get an appointment from Dr.Rix (female), she has her own clinic near neumarkt/briete str.19. She speaks fluent english and a very nice doctor. For the first appointment, the waiting time is bit longer, but after that it will be very fast. She was the one treating my wife in the mid stage of pregnancy and this doc was referred by Dr.Dahnhof in PAN clinic.

All the best. Regards, Asian
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18