Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Do I need new workpermit when I change job?

Toggle
Hi All,
Does one has to get new workpermit every time he change the job? I have new job but I have workpermit(initial GC WP) issued in the name old of company. AB asked me WP but i showed them old one, they were saitisfied and issued me visa,so I did not care about new workpermit. Do i need new one or not?

Regards.

Dilbir.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Do I need new workpermit when I change job?
Answer
8/23/04 12:23 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Your WP is tied to your employer and that means you have to change your WP, obtain a new one, for each employer you got. (I keep my old ones in an album to remind me of history :-) )

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 1:30 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
thanks,Should I go to AA for new WP? Actully they should have given me when i informed them of new job,Can it be problematic after joining job or just simple. No penalty for getting WP after joining job?

regards.

dilbir.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 2:50 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Also do my employer should get this for me or myself can goto AA & ask for WP. I hope it will not have any complexity?

Regards.

Dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 12:35 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Your employer should get it from the AA (if at all it is required!)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 1:49 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
go to the AA, take a form, pick it back to your employer, have him fill it, take it back to the AA with your passport and your contract and that should be enuff to get a new WP.
In fact, that's what I always do.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 1:58 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Thats why everyone insists that its different from place to place and room to room !

Coz I got everything done by my Employer. He completed all the formalities of the AA and gave me the paper. I had to go in person to the AB alone.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18