Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Error in FAQ ?

Toggle
Error in FAQ ?
Answer
12/15/03 1:23 PM
Hi Jens,
I would like to thank you for the good FAQ, you have written.
But I think you have an error there. You have written
"he/she has the possibility to apply for a residence authorization ".
I think what the spouse ca apply for is the unlimited WORK permit (Arbeitsberechtigung) and not the residence permit.
My wife has got it today after two hard years of waiting..
This is the official confirmation from the Greencard-Group of the ZAV:

Sehr geehrter Herr XX,

Wie Sie richtig geschrieben haben, gibt es zwei verschiedene Erlaubnisse, die es Ihrer Ehefrau ermöglichen würden, eine Erwerbstätigkeit in Deutschland auszuüben. Die Arbeitserlaubnis, welche nach einem Jahr Aufenthalt in Deutschland möglich ist, bezieht sich nur auf die konkrete Beschäftigung und es muss vorab geprüft werden, ob Deutsche oder andere bevorrechtigte Bewerber zur Verfügung stehen.
Die Arbeitsberechtigung, welche nach zwei Jahren Aufenthalt als Ehegattin in Deutschland möglich ist, stellt eine unbefristete und unbeschränkte Arbeitsgenehmigung dar. Wichtig ist, daß vor Beantragung der Arbeitsberechtigung bei Ihrem örtlichen Arbeitsamt ein eigenständiger Aufenthaltstitel vorliegt. Dieser wird bei der Ausländerbehörde geändert und darf nicht länger lediglich als "Ehegattin in Begleitung..." lauten.

Die Rechtsgrundlagen finden Sie in folgenden Quellen:

§ 284 SGBIII Arbeitsberechtigung
hier: (1) Satz 2
§ 2 ArGV Arbeitsberechtigung
hier: (2) Satz 1 und 2
§ 19 AuslG Eigenständiges Aufenthaltsrecht der Ehegatten
hier: (1) Satz 1 Nr.1 in Verbindung mit §2 ArgV (2) Satz 2

Ich hoffe, ich konnte Ihnen weiterhelfen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

ZAV IT-Sonderteam
Zentralstelle für Arbeitsvermittlung (ZAV)
53107 Bonn
E-Mail: Bonn-ZAV.IT-Experts@arbeitsamt.de
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Error in FAQ ?
Answer
12/16/03 12:32 PM as a reply to Anis Ben.
Hallo

Kannst Du mir sagen bitte, welche "Aufenthaltstitel" hat Deine Frau jetzt. Wurde das erst bei der Ausländerbehörde geändert?

Ich frage das darum, weil meine Frau schon die Arbeitsberechtigung hat, aber auch noch die Aufenthalt die ist abhängig von meinem... Ich möchte in diesem Tagen in Ausländerbehörde gehen, um eine "unabhängige" Aufenthalsterlaubnis zu fragen, aber ich frage mich, ist das sinvoll und möglich überhaupt.

Hat noch jemand damit Erfahrung?

Danke und Gruß
Branislav
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Error in FAQ ?
Answer
12/16/03 10:35 PM as a reply to Anis Ben.
Hi, Abenham,

Thanx for your comments...

You are right....and not right...

Yes, the spouse can apply for the unlimited work permit after two years of residence, if the has got a job. That doesn`t mean that she can automatically apply for the residence permit and that her status will change at once - I think, that is not really clear in the FAQ...thank you for calling my attention...I will rewrite it later...

On the other hand there is actually a possibility for your spouse to get another status. Honestly speaking it depends on both authorities - arbeitsamt and ausländerbehörde - and officials and, above all, on the information they have.

The matter is as follows... the officials of the arbeitsamt know, that they can give the spouses of GC the unlimited work permit after two years of residence...that means that the spouse will have somewhen the right to get a better residence status...but many officials of German ausländerbehörden don`t know that...

There is a lack of information between arbeitsamt and ausländerbehörde.

Anyway, the ausländerbehörde can give another - better - residence permit at once, but it is not obliged to do it...

If there is a good cooperation between the arbeitsamt and the ausländerbehörde, you have luck, if not...

Can you imagine, why we need a new immigration law in Germany?

Branislav: aus oben genannten Gründen gibt es dazu keine klare Antwort. Das Beste wird sein, Dich mit dem Arbeitsamt zu beraten, vielleicht haben die einen "direkten Draht" zur Ausländerbehörde und Dich dann an die Ausländerbehörde zu wenden...

Regards

jens
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3