Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

question about Work permit/Residence permit

Hi everybody,

I have a question regarding WP/RP but first I will summarise my situation:
- I am employed by a telecom company which is using me to provide a consultancy service in another organisation, the consultancy contract will end in May 2005.
- The consultancy position will be available for open competition, I can apply for it through my current company or I can do that with a different company "for a better package". To do the second option I have to resign and be employed by the new company, the new employment contract will be signed only if they win the consultancy contract.
- I have an aufenhalterlaubnis (not a GC holder) since July 2001. My RP/WP will expire in end of June 2005, in the case the new company doesn't win the contract I will be jobless starting from beginning of June 2004.

Does anybody know if the above scenario mean I have to leave Germany end of June 2005 or I can have a chance to stay for a while to look for another job? Of course by June 2005 I will complete 4 years with legal residency with my family in Germany (paying all taxes, pension, etc, never got any help from the government).

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for disturbing you with this long post.

Wael
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18